Mysteriously Toutureous Fantasy *wink* MAGICIA - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sldeeps

hello dear magicia
so this is the day u have entered the world years back nd decided to torture us😆 and fight with me

anyways

i got a frnd to fight with😉🤗

Many happy returns of the day dear😃🥳

u know u cant believe i was thinking about u ..and kaha gayab yar ...

visited ur thread and ..again thought ye ladkee  putting titles in roman ..and  all ..lol

and guess what here u are ...

isey kahthey hi .. think of devil devil here ...LOL  Buhaha a

AGAIN😉

for being late 😳

my friend...

Hey...

Do you remember how we met? We met on the  speechless reader of the weak thread. When she mentioned your name magicia, being favorite writer and friend, I was like who is this I never saw this ID before😆. Then slowly I get to know about you. They are (seher n rabz😉) indeed right about you being crazy😛.  You indeed a crazy writer😉. I must say I never saw writing the way you do on the total IF. I never read them at least😆.  

Your Dark Fantasy ff is indeed different story on IF I read so far, I should appreciate you for starting a story like that😉. that to on maan and geet 😲

Well... apart from this crazy writing of yours, I found your comments and posts be very honest and straight forward. 😊 

Here are few birthday quotes for you… enjoy….

I know I'm a late comer. I'm really sorry for missing such a lovely day. I hope it was really special and you had a real blast! Belated Happy Birthday to you.

"On your birthday

just think that you

become young enough

to do anything instead of

thinking that you are

old enough now".

=====================

After a long period of

life, we realize that

it was not the years,

its the happiness in these

years that matters…

So add more happiness in

years ahead instead of

counting them".

======================

"Pray to God for more

and more Birthdays,

As more birthdays you

celebrate, more you live".

======================

"At young age, every thing

looks possible and everyone

looks friendly".

======================

"You can stay young forever,

just celebrate each birthday

of yours as a  Bachelor party".

======================

I know nothing about you so I cant gift you as per your wish… so here I m gifting what I like.

😳
Originally posted by harshdb

indeed right about you being crazy😛.  You indeed a crazy writer😉. I must say I never saw writing the way you do on the total IF. I never read them at least😆.  
Originally posted by harshdb

I know nothing about you so I cant gift you as per your wish' so here I m gifting what I like.

😳

ok ..me dont like flowers on bouque i hate them , i love to see them on plants

and cakes chocolates ..i love but i cant have because me sugar patient ..last 2 ,3 years ... ðŸ˜­

then poems ..hmm na me not that type ... i am too much sentimental that i dont want to be more 
reading sweet cute quotes ..lol 

ha ..i love jokes ...

so prefer quoting phatoo torturous jokes ...and pulling each others legs ...

girl... i forgot to mention one thing is in that post...i.e.

your comments always either make me confused or laugh... 😉

r u finding
Amrish Puri hot?😲 ðŸ˜² bapre bapp... i think u r getting old indeed😛

we cant charm any boy because we are married... you can charm any man insted boy... leaving the charming boys part to seher and rabz...😆 😉 😛

dont worry even tough our priorities changed, you can still droll over maan at heart.. no one will say anything.
  😉 only your hubby has the right😛
chalo tk... check them out ðŸ˜‰

these are for you...

now cake... i know u dont eat... just see and enjoy... nothing will happen to your sugar.

now coming to the jokess... i m very weak in that department dear..😳 😳 😳 i enjoy reading but joking by me😲 never happened before...😆
uff i am not intending to charm any boy or man .. uff ...i was saying about getting charmed ..

u know right now one channel plays catchme if u can and another matt demon ..none attracts me ..

but if its of tom hanks or george clooney or even jack nickolson i would have watched ...
see i am old now ...😭   hi hi ..kya karey ...

and yar thinking deeper amrishpuri is hot ...wow he so manly ...lol

forget we saw them when he is old ..just imagine his jawani and drrol ..lol

i have seen him in Harrison ford movie ..indiana jone .in his jawani ..

no yaar i did not watch any old hindi films... infact no films at all till +2😳 so i dont know how your hero looked like at young age... but one thing i know is he did marry very young woman at late age and well settled in life 😉 and your english heros list... i dont know any of the hero by name.. i do watch english movies but i dont know any names expect the top heros like top cruz, brad pit, anjilina etc...
hey seher the post is just perfect for her. u got me confused with the title this is also just like her😉 loved the post princess...

@rabz...

wow girl... you showed all your love here... 😉 loved your wishes...