Shaheer-Somya..offscreen.hahahh

Posted: 12 years ago
 What A Awesome Segment...Shaheer/Anant ๐Ÿ˜‰ was full on in romantic mood hahah๐Ÿ˜†.. shaheers diolouge...pushpa ek chummi dedo๐Ÿ˜‰ ( haha is this a rajesh khanna one or he made it up๐Ÿ˜‰)๐Ÿ˜† And loved how he grabbed the mike from Somya...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
LOL HIs shirt reminded him of SILK SMITA๐Ÿคฃ.AND GHAGRA CHOLI๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿ˜ณ 

there MORE free after his visit to jammu ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

..mann shamya are soo adorable.๐Ÿ˜ณ..ahhh lets hope for the best๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

DO SHARE UR VIEWS
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
cant stop myself laughing,,, goddd shaheer in full romantic mood today wearing silky silky shirt๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sana1sana

cant stop myself laughing,,, goddd shaheer in full romantic mood today wearing silky silky shirt๐Ÿ˜‰

HAHAHAHAH I know right..kuch hua hai kya jammu jake ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..lol..GHAGRA CHOLI ๐Ÿคฃ
yaa agreed ... he is so much free with Soumya now... and the ghagra choli was hilarious... damn funny... he has a rocking sense of humour...
Originally posted by Anushka2121

HAHAHAHAH I know right..kuch hua hai kya jammu jake ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..lol..GHAGRA CHOLI ๐Ÿคฃ
haha๐Ÿ˜† OMG loved him da way he said it ws soo sweet n yeah nw hez very frank wid soumya offscreen chemistry rocks !!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by emmykhan90

haha๐Ÿ˜† OMG loved him da way he said it ws soo sweet n yeah nw hez very frank wid soumya offscreen chemistry rocks !!!๐Ÿ˜‰

hhaah juroor jammu mein kuch hua hai๐Ÿ˜†hahahha DID u see her expressions when he was saying navya ne mujhe pyaar se bulata..lol it was funnny she was mad hahhaha
anush after seeing the seg i jst thot to make a post on it ...bt u did ..thx dr ...

i was feeling the same ..."pushpa ek chummi de dere "   nd the way he said "mummu mummu"

was superb ...

they r vry much free wid each other ...

nw can ny1 dare to say their off scrn chem is low nd they r jst coleegs nd all ???????????????????

Originally posted by sumaiyasultana

anush after seeing the seg i jst thot to make a post on it ...bt u did ..thx dr ...

i was feeling the same ..."pushpa ek chummi de dere "   nd the way he said "mummu mummu"

was superb ...

they r vry much free wid each other ...

nw can ny1 dare to say their off scrn chem is low nd they r jst coleegs nd all ???????????????????

Rika! Exactly yaar! Segment was very hinty( lol is that even a word๐Ÿ˜†) ihaha I think he made that line upp๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ...
The old shaMya is back. Definitely visit to Jammu has done him good. Both rocked...
Really he was in such a gud mood...ghara choli๐Ÿคฃ...they r really so adorable...but they informed that MU track is going to continue...๐Ÿ˜ญ