Hrishiksh Prajakta Illfated jodi of EMET?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
The day before, i watched EMAET for the first time, and i was really sad to see the farce that the talented jodi of Hrishkesh and Prajakta had to put up to get appreciated by the groovy gurus.

Its really sad to see this talented duo, who are winners of SRGM Mega Finals, judged by the whoz-who of the indian classical and hindi film music world, being made to undergo this dance and performance routine.

They have already proved their mettle's as singers par excellence, wonder what amde them agree to take part in this new circus of Gajendra Singh. Its just a matter of time b4 this talented jodi will get voted out as i really doubt they wud be able to stoop down their standards and do hip shaking jigs week after week in this new tamasha.

i wish them all the luck and for me and many others they are already the superhit talented jodi of SRGMP.
Even though Hrishikesh was a winner of 2004 SRGMP, he was not duly recognized by Bollywood movie industry. I think he may have felt that he needs to make his presence felt again. I think that move may be a miscalculated one. I heard him in ETAEM show with his wife, and I was not impressed. Some other contests such as Vishwas sounded better. Hypothetically speaking, if they loose in this contests, their stock value will drop even further.
Agree with corvallisi. I am not very impressed with their voices. THey are both classically trained, but really, there are several singers like them and I did not see anything outstanding so far. EMAET is definitely going to hurt them is they dont win which I really doubt.