India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

for all kzk viewers.. (Page 2)

Koka Newbie
Koka
Koka

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Also, why it is highly expected that Anu must do everything to bring Prem-2 back. I agree that Prem was taken away while he was in Anu's care. But Prerna is the mother. Completely capable to find her son on her own if she loves him enough and as she claims. There are no laws or society rules that it is only the Father who must find the kidnapped child. and if he is not successful, then mother has althe rights to bash and humiliate him. I hate the character of Prerna, what has it become.

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

I COMPLETLY AGREE WITH YOU ALL...

PRERNA IS TO BLAM FOR EVERYTHING!

She makes me so mad when she yells at anurag for no reason...i agree with Koka...if she wants her son back so badly y cant she look for him...i mean bajaj has enough money and power to do anyting...but she is good for nothing now a days...and when she is with bajaj she keep on convinsing him that there is nothing between her and anu and next thing u know she is with anurag...

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

How come rishuprerna didn't look for prem?

the only answer is- had rishu looked for prem, he would hv found him (in 20 minutes ! at the max.20 days and not 20 yrs) and then story would hv been simple. prem wud hv been sweet and normal like kasak.

but there has to be a story after the leap. Now that prem is still missing, story can be stretched. It's all abt money. more episodes u make, more money u make- like that.

Edited by arti.in - 04 April 2005 at 2:27pm
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

ya i agree..thats the only reason we can think of... but thats no reason to show unbelievable stuff yaar.. i mean they knew the day an time komolika took off and could easily trace the location she went by informing the police.. i mean think abt it ppl, now out of nowhere one fine day there is a business conference in the same place wer komo is and by some youngest entrepreuner who happens to be komo's mohra..and the same guy who gives an unasked lift to shravan and kasak and even takes shravan home to stay just bcoz he is an indian running from his uncle?? god all that is surely believable!!

its not acceptable to show silly stuff to increase the story..if they really wanna increase the story increase it with a sensible and more believable story line na..

consider this..abhi from astitva and anu from kzk have married thrice..but just look at the way it has been portrayed in the two serials..anu's weddings shown really in unreasonable conditions-"mum went on a bhookh hartal so i should marry whoever".."and some sick person shut me in the room with aparna so i should marry her"..and of course his love prerna later....and abhi's weddings shown in really convincing situations if u saw that serial..

all i mean in this really long post is that its silly to show rubbish for money..ppl will lose interest in the show and then they will have to kill some main character or throw someone in coma or get someone's plastic surgery done to recover the trps..

Edited by envious_eyes - 04 April 2005 at 11:06pm
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
DEVIL CAME RUSH TO ME.HE TOLD ME HE WANTED 2 TROUBLE GOOD PEOPLE.I GAVE HIM PRENA'S NAME,HE SAID"OH NO"I CANT DISTURB THE BOSSLOL
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
KISI KA DOSH NAHI YE SHAITAN PRENA HAI JO ANURAG OR BAJAJ K LIYE NAFRATEIN PEDA KAR RAHI HAIAngry
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ya janat ur right!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid env eyes....

Go to top