Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
DEVIL CAME RUSH TO ME.HE TOLD ME HE WANTED 2 TROUBLE GOOD PEOPLE.I GAVE HIM PRENA'S NAME,HE SAID"OH NO"I CANT DISTURB THE BOSS😆
JaNnAT thumbnail
KISI KA DOSH NAHI YE SHAITAN PRENA HAI JO ANURAG OR BAJAJ K LIYE NAFRATEIN PEDA KAR RAHI HAI😡
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid env eyes....
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Jannat u r right .... Prerna is the devil ....  becoz of her there have been so many probs... i feelll instead of kidnapping prem komolika shud have kidnapped prerna and killed her offf..... the ebvery body would have been happy...

mariam 4 u thumbnail
I AM AGREE WITH U JANNAT A LITTLE BIT(NOT FULL BCOZ I HAVE A CARE OF MY ANURAG BCOZ IF PRERNA WAS KIDNAPPED THEN ANURAG FEELS MORE PAIN THEN BAJAJ AND IF ANURAG FEELS PAINTHEN IT MEANS WE R IN PAIN SO IT IS ULTIMATELY OUR LOSS
Khushalay thumbnail
now envious eyes & u all tell me whats was prernas fault that she's so pretty so dignified that they both fall in love with her...like bajaj & anurag didn't do anything purposely wrong similarly prerna never ever wanted to dodge neither anu nor bajaj...even when she loved anu & was married to bajaj(first time) she stopped herself alot from meeting anu...& when she got married to an, she only came to bajaj's house for cookie to give a child without mother some love...& not for any other reason her intentions were never wrong & if they were plz do tell me i'll be anxiously waiting...especially envious eye u.
envious_eyes thumbnail
thanx for a different view kushalay..yes i know she never meant wrong..but she always did wrong..she treats her lovers pretty bad...and even if she came for cookie she was always in a compromising situation..she hid the truth about the photographs from anu and then she expects him to understand her always..but she wouldnt tell him this..did she think he wouldnt bliv her??and then she talks of vishwaas et all.. i mean to win trust and to maintain it are two different things..anu never broke her trust but she did..if u hide sumthin even if its not ur faul it bcomes ur fault..
JaNnAT thumbnail
lekin ab prena pehley jesi nahi rahi pehley wo buhat caring thi sab ka khayal hota tha ussey and now she is mean woh matlaby ho gaye hai ussey sirf ab apni khushyon ki parwah hoti hai or woh anurag ko bhi hazar bar kehti  hai k tum ne khushyan barbad ki hain............doosron ko khushiyan deney wala kisi ki khushyan kesey barbad kar sakta hai.thursday wali episode mein prena realise that she was wrong she always blame to anurag every  wrong thing
envious_eyes thumbnail

and this woman-prerna thinks its her birth right to slap whoever she wants to..i think she is the one who needs one tight slap on her face by each person in kzk..

yesterday she realises her mistake and goes crying to anu expecting that like always-"if i give him a finger he will come fly into my arms and forgive me for anything!"

another thing..when anu doesnt answer her while she is apologising she says,"tum mujhe daanto bura bhala kaho, mujhe maro....magar aise chup mat raho..and all"-madam sabko apni tarah samjha hai kya??

thank god they anu told her those things.. had it been anyone else he would have whacked prerna long back..but as we all know bajaj and anu can never do anything bad to prerna..so he just spoke a few words and went although she deserved much more bashing..

Edited by envious_eyes - 19 years ago
envious_eyes thumbnail
 this is what prerna deserves