Kasauti Zindagi Ki

for all kzk viewers..

envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

There have long been these painful and often abusive fight on this forum about whose better-anu or bajaj..but ppl i think its none of them..they both have had their share of mistakes made but not on purpose and the ones that are serious but yet they have been sure of one thing-their feelings about who they love..no matter how trying the times be,no matter how many misunderstandings they had with prerna, they still knew they loved her and they knew their feelings for her...so i feel that (ignoring looks) they both are deserving ppl..and neither of them can be called bad or negative..

but damn..this prerna..i think she is the biggest negative character in this serial..now she really gets my head steaming.. she is never sure of wat she wants to do..what she feels..who does she want..

she is always in the wrong persons arms at the wrong time..wen shes mrs.basu u find her in bajaj's house and with him in compromising situations..and wen shes mrs.bajaj u see her with anurag in similar states.. i mean cumon however u love a person..wich husband or any man for that matter on this earth would like his wife hugging her ex????

another thing that annoys me most is that she is always blaming others for everything..be it the first prem's kidnapping or his death or any other problem that happens..she doesnt care about how the opposite person may be feeling..for example wen she hid about anu being alive from bajaj and he got angry with her she gave one big lecture to bajaj on truth and all and later on every occasion she has been humiliating anurag without caring about how hurt he maybe after losing his love and his kids being all alone..he got her married to bajaj even though he could stop it and she gifted the basu family separation grom their son anu for 20 yrs and she dint bother to stop him even for his family... similarly bajaj has also done many things for her..

both of them have lost a lot by loving prerna just to have her love but have never got her fully..neither of them!

but this prerna she gives a damn to all this and does watever she wants speaks watever she wants..i mean i dont want to start any debate on this but guys seriously i think its this prerna who has ruined all lives..specially of both the ppl who loved her the most- anu and bajaj!

Edited by envious_eyes - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
ya ur right envious prerna was the one to ruine bajaj and anu lifes
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yes, i do feel that sometimes toooooooooooooooo

she cares for both of them..............

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yea env eyes totally agree wid u

prerna s a pain in da u know wht!...shes becomin really annoyin...shes always screamin at sum1 or the other givin lectures to all cept herself be it anu,sneha etc etc tht is the only role she has left on the show

n like u said mayb she shud give herself some lectures she pretends to b such a pios person and she doesnt know tht it is wrong tht while married to 1 person u shudnt b runnin to the other for help or runnin into ur ex's arms all the time....i mean forgodsakes wht is ur husband for? is he useless....she used to do the same thing wen married to anu n now same to bajaj....

mayb its gettin to her head 2 men fallin at her feet lol....

Fatty Acid thumbnail

hey,

i must say this is one of the most smartest thoughts discovered yet by envious eyes...i can't stand prena, she doesn't like to see bajaj with another person nor anurag, and she can't keep her body to herself or with just her husband.

i really think in this post leap anu should be seen with another lady, and if she shows jealousy, i think she's the worst wife, after being married to someone and still feeling something for another if just wrong, and its bs to think its just friendship...i wish someone on the show lashes out on her, becasue she deserves it.

sarah Naeem thumbnail

i am 100% convinced with  envious_eyes

prerna love anurag

Koka thumbnail
Also, why it is highly expected that Anu must do everything to bring Prem-2 back. I agree that Prem was taken away while he was in Anu's care. But Prerna is the mother. Completely capable to find her son on her own if she loves him enough and as she claims. There are no laws or society rules that it is only the Father who must find the kidnapped child. and if he is not successful, then mother has althe rights to bash and humiliate him. I hate the character of Prerna, what has it become.
Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I COMPLETLY AGREE WITH YOU ALL...

PRERNA IS TO BLAM FOR EVERYTHING!

She makes me so mad when she yells at anurag for no reason...i agree with Koka...if she wants her son back so badly y cant she look for him...i mean bajaj has enough money and power to do anyting...but she is good for nothing now a days...and when she is with bajaj she keep on convinsing him that there is nothing between her and anu and next thing u know she is with anurag...

ronit_dream thumbnail

How come rishuprerna didn't look for prem?

the only answer is- had rishu looked for prem, he would hv found him (in 20 minutes ! at the max.20 days and not 20 yrs) and then story would hv been simple. prem wud hv been sweet and normal like kasak.

but there has to be a story after the leap. Now that prem is still missing, story can be stretched. It's all abt money. more episodes u make, more money u make- like that.

Edited by arti.in - 19 years ago
envious_eyes thumbnail

ya i agree..thats the only reason we can think of... but thats no reason to show unbelievable stuff yaar.. i mean they knew the day an time komolika took off and could easily trace the location she went by informing the police.. i mean think abt it ppl, now out of nowhere one fine day there is a business conference in the same place wer komo is and by some youngest entrepreuner who happens to be komo's mohra..and the same guy who gives an unasked lift to shravan and kasak and even takes shravan home to stay just bcoz he is an indian running from his uncle?? god all that is surely believable!!

its not acceptable to show silly stuff to increase the story..if they really wanna increase the story increase it with a sensible and more believable story line na..

consider this..abhi from astitva and anu from kzk have married thrice..but just look at the way it has been portrayed in the two serials..anu's weddings shown really in unreasonable conditions-"mum went on a bhookh hartal so i should marry whoever".."and some sick person shut me in the room with aparna so i should marry her"..and of course his love prerna later....and abhi's weddings shown in really convincing situations if u saw that serial..

all i mean in this really long post is that its silly to show rubbish for money..ppl will lose interest in the show and then they will have to kill some main character or throw someone in coma or get someone's plastic surgery done to recover the trps..

Edited by envious_eyes - 19 years ago