India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

for all kzk viewers..

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged

There have long been these painful and often abusive fight on this forum about whose better-anu or bajaj..but ppl i think its none of them..they both have had their share of mistakes made but not on purpose and the ones that are serious but yet they have been sure of one thing-their feelings about who they love..no matter how trying the times be,no matter how many misunderstandings they had with prerna, they still knew they loved her and they knew their feelings for her...so i feel that (ignoring looks) they both are deserving ppl..and neither of them can be called bad or negative..

but damn..this prerna..i think she is the biggest negative character in this serial..now she really gets my head steaming.. she is never sure of wat she wants to do..what she feels..who does she want..

she is always in the wrong persons arms at the wrong time..wen shes mrs.basu u find her in bajaj's house and with him in compromising situations..and wen shes mrs.bajaj u see her with anurag in similar states.. i mean cumon however u love a person..wich husband or any man for that matter on this earth would like his wife hugging her ex????

another thing that annoys me most is that she is always blaming others for everything..be it the first prem's kidnapping or his death or any other problem that happens..she doesnt care about how the opposite person may be feeling..for example wen she hid about anu being alive from bajaj and he got angry with her she gave one big lecture to bajaj on truth and all and later on every occasion she has been humiliating anurag without caring about how hurt he maybe after losing his love and his kids being all alone..he got her married to bajaj even though he could stop it and she gifted the basu family separation grom their son anu for 20 yrs and she dint bother to stop him even for his family... similarly bajaj has also done many things for her..

both of them have lost a lot by loving prerna just to have her love but have never got her fully..neither of them!

but this prerna she gives a damn to all this and does watever she wants speaks watever she wants..i mean i dont want to start any debate on this but guys seriously i think its this prerna who has ruined all lives..specially of both the ppl who loved her the most- anu and bajaj!

Edited by envious_eyes - 02 April 2005 at 1:33am

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ya ur right envious prerna was the one to ruine bajaj and anu lifes
aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged
u soooooooooooo right!!!!
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

I AGREE WITH U

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged

yes, i do feel that sometimes toooooooooooooooo

she cares for both of them..............

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

yea env eyes totally agree wid u

prerna s a pain in da u know wht!...shes becomin really annoyin...shes always screamin at sum1 or the other givin lectures to all cept herself be it anu,sneha etc etc tht is the only role she has left on the show

n like u said mayb she shud give herself some lectures she pretends to b such a pios person and she doesnt know tht it is wrong tht while married to 1 person u shudnt b runnin to the other for help or runnin into ur ex's arms all the time....i mean forgodsakes wht is ur husband for? is he useless....she used to do the same thing wen married to anu n now same to bajaj....

mayb its gettin to her head 2 men fallin at her feet lol....

Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

hey,

i must say this is one of the most smartest thoughts discovered yet by envious eyes...i can't stand prena, she doesn't like to see bajaj with another person nor anurag, and she can't keep her body to herself or with just her husband.

i really think in this post leap anu should be seen with another lady, and if she shows jealousy, i think she's the worst wife, after being married to someone and still feeling something for another if just wrong, and its bs to think its just friendship...i wish someone on the show lashes out on her, becasue she deserves it.

sarah Naeem Newbie
sarah Naeem
sarah Naeem

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged

i am 100% convinced with  envious_eyes

prerna love anurag

Go to top