Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Repeats or No repeats? ur take

achiever IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
k.. so latest TRP news is tht it overtook 11 p.m. slot.. and garnered highest TRPs of 1.25 for Friday's episode.. it was 50th episode and the first time Ashu giving nidhi those glances..Embarrassed.. and Ashu-Baba confrontation..
It points to several things..
1.  Viewers wanna c Ashu-Nidhi romance..
2.  Friday have not repeats at 11 and so ppl watched it at 8 and gave high TRPs..
3.  Avg TRP for tht week was 1.39 which was as good as previous weeks TRPs of 1.4 at 11:00 p.m. tho its not clear wether thsi avg trps wer for 8 p.m. slot or 11 p.m. slot.. i guess its for 8 p.m. slot..
so shud Sony cancel the repeats at 11:00 p.m. once it achieves a stable fan base.. or
they shud cancel repeats of 8:00 p.m. and bring in new show for Friday's 8 p.m. slot..
My vote goes to 11 p.m. slot.. and Mon-Thursday 30-min epi..
this way the story wud b more crisp.. v'll get more epis.. and the quality of show wud increase tremendously as it wud b less tiring for KTLK team on whole.. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni Goldie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
am k with anytime slot (as i watch both 8:00 pm and repeat)WinkLOLLOL but at 8:00 i still feel it has tough comp by both BV and a star plus showOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Achiever.. till the show has a stable fanbase n reaches sonys expected TRP... target say.. 1.5 to 2... they will continue wit repeats n they should!

But yes.. 45 mins is too much.. one starts to lose patience esp if there is a Non AshNi track going on ..or a depressing one at it!

Ppl really want to see AshNi together.. its high time.. CVs realise it! Separation n tears work.. but give hope too.. too much of anything wont work... we need balance!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
i m absolutely against 45 min epis.. it reduces shows quality...
and for me 11 wud b tuff time to watch..
yes.. sony wud try and achieve 2 TRPs whic seems kinda hard coz even Parvarish is faring below 2 now.. bt the next target for KTLK shud b 1.5.. and i think its achievable..
rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I want 8 pm slot,30 mins mon- fri...
...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
it repeats at 11.30 pm on fridays...but its great goingThumbs Up
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
m super ok n happy wid 8pm timing n i watch d show at 8pm,.i too agree 45 mins is really long 30 mins is perfect,.i cant contribute to TRP,though i watch d show regularly,.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
repeats should be there , since my mom is keen on watching Mytho show at 8, i have to watch repeats only na ... glad we dont have whole week repeat on saturday or sunday , who want to spoil their weekends ???? 

45 mins, is never a good strategy , esp when ur show is shallow and u dont have much to drag or nothing much to spice it up ...

Go to top