123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
After much hesitation i decided to make this post. I started watching GHSP from the beginning, so wanted to share my thought about the whole journey...ok i won't lie...i won't say that the entire period was pleasant...but 75% was really good...guys the post is absolutely from my pov...so plz don't be mad...
GHSP first grabbed my attention by the promo...it was so promising...i immediately decided to watch it...then i found the lead's face very familiar...ooohhh...it was muskan...ok i didn't know her name...so my reaction was like' wow she is back'...i liked her character in DMG...
ok back to the original topic...i really liked the concept...i am not indian..i am a bangladeshi...i think the position of women in entire south asian region is quite same...so i could relate to the girl geet...and this serial was totally different from other saas-bahu serials...i could not watch regularly for variuos reasons...but used to ask about it to my friends... if i were about IF then wouldn't have missed that much...
the second positive point for me was the love story...i mean it was not out of pity...they gradually fell in love with each other...the 'kurbaan hua' & 'maahi maahi' dance can easily compete to any bollywood dance sequences...
the casting was really good...i already told about DD...i used to like her...but here i fell in love with her..
What can i say about GC...he is superb...i didn't see him before...i thought he was newπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..silly me...much later i found out he is already  very popular...at first i was confused about his character...was trying to fifure out what was his role...in one episode i can remember he said something like that 'u r 17,dropped out from college...will get married...etc etc something like that... i cannot remember the exact words...but this dialougue was enough for me to fall for the character...those words were harsh but so true... and then i found him as MSK & he rocked...
another plus point was the negative characters...Brij & Naintara were amazing.. and so different from other shows..
how can i forget dadima...i think the coolest dadima...loved her..😊😊
pinky,adi sir,meera,yash,romeo,manisha,pandeyji...all were so adorable...i liked even sasha...
OK...can i take the liberty to point out some bloopers...don't worry..i will talk about only major three drawbacks...again i am saying its my pov..so no offence...
The first drawback was Dev's return...i think cvs did not handle it properly...geet forgave him for dadima's sake..this thing did not work for me...dadima's character was so strong...just think this woman accepted geet with open arms after knowing her past...so this was not convincing...
the second blunder was Amritsar track..hhmmm...what should i say...just did not like it...thats all...
Third & most horrible blunder from my pov...geet's character...don't be mad...i desperately wanted her to be an independent woman...i wanted her to continue her studies and job... i was really disappointed about it..
 My personal little disappointment was the memory loss track...it could have been much better...
Now about Geet Forum... i joined the gf in may this year...i must say it is the craziest & the most active forum...don't get offended, take it positively...i don't want to be diplomat...i don't like everything.. but i like 80% of the forum...i actually became a fan of many people..& eagerly wait to read their posts...
Finally i want to wish luck everyone related to GHSP...
I am not emotionally attached to stars & shows...but i wish u all the best to them who r trying to bring a season 2...so all the best..
I will love to have a season 2...BUT...with a proper & strong storyline meaningful characters...i personally don't have any issue if they return separately...as i said they r my favourite actors.. so want to respect their decision...
Ok ...thats it...forgive me if i hurt anyone...u can bash me if u want..i won't mind...& plz overlook the grammatical errors.. i know my english is poor...
 So take care...and its not a goodbye post...i will keep visiting the forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for sharing ur journey related to ghsp😊