Indian Idol 6

"I am in love," says Karunya!

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
"I am in love," says Karunya!

Nation's latest hearthrob who has captured millions of hearts across the country, Karunya, is in love!

Hold your breath !!! NC Karunya has confessed that his lady love is Neha Kakkar!

Love actually! We click as Karunya confesses his love!

We, at TellyChakkar.com suspected the love story for quite some time but we needed the man himself to tell us about it! So we waited. We knew that Karunya had kept a strict vigil when Neha was down with chicken pox and that's when we coaxed the man to splill the beans.

And this is not all! Their love story is known to all the other contestants and they are often teased about the same!

"Since the begining of piano rounds, where I used to see this cute girl mingling with everyone on the sets...I used to wait for my turn !!! bhagwaan ...kab aaegi yeh mujhse baat karne is what i used to keep requesting God. Then one fine day she walked up to me and we exchanged just a formal note hi! Well, ever since that 'hi'
we went a little further and we actually started speaking to each other more often.. So much so that other Indian Idol finalist started teasing me. I was very depressed when she suffered from chicken pox and I actually realised then that I was missing her too much and then one fine day... I just knew that I loved her!" says a blushing Karunya.

For Neha, things happened all of a sudden! "I always used to admire Karunya and was very impressed by his song selection, his voice, his performance... I was in awe of him and why me... I know females of this entire nation is... but then as we grew closer, admiration wen on to some other track .. she smiles!! Even he started giving hints to me. But then, the beauty of this entire journey is, he called me up while i was suffereing from chicken pox to express his feelings for me !! I was literally in tears. That was the happiest moment of my life !! I think that worked in healing my ailment as well," sighs Neha.

May this love story last forever!

Click here for more EXCLUSIVE pictures

By THE TELLY CHAKKAR TEAM
Posted on 1 April 2006 12:30 pm
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/apr/1apr/news_idol.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahul_rockz thumbnail
Yea dude April 1st ok ok!!!
Vaibhavi thumbnail
APRIL 1st gift and greetings!
Sahima1 thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmm, I'm kinda takin everythin with a pinch of salt 2day!!!!!! 😆 I thort he'd go 4 Monali anyway (or Antara).
Vaibhavi thumbnail
does telly chakkar plan jokes on only indian idol or other serials also??
kothra thumbnail
hi..
😊
not again
huzi
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆   ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜†

not again 😆
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok im confused...is this true ya ek joke??
kangaroopa thumbnail
I was a little shocked at first...

I love April 1st
sonaahana thumbnail
oh my god..........i actually believed it at first!!!