Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 53)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvarna...

Cool fic. Finished reading all parts today. So now am up to date. Loved the way ArSh relationship has grown. But both seem to be adamant on not acknowledging the same - well, Armaan because he feels he loves Riddhima. And Shilpa, because she is too scared of losing a loved one again.

Loved Muskaan's character in this fic. Will she be the one to tell Shilpa about Riddhima? Is there anything more that Shilpa doesn't know about Armaan - I mean apart from his parents issue and Riddhima?

Waiting to read further updates :)

Hey there, thanks so much for reading my ff and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Embarrassed  I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed everything you've read till now. Yes, they are definitely trying to deny their feelings for one another at this point, and you're completely right about the reasons they are doing so. It's something they are both going to have to face up to as the story goes forward. I love Muskaan so I'm delighted you're liking her character in my ff. Big smile  I couldn't think of anyone better to be Armaan's sis. Ahh, well I can't say if she will tell Shilpa anything or not. Right now she is totally focused on pushing them together because she can see the spark between them. Riddhima and his father are Armaan's main skeletons in the cupboard. Shilpa knows about the one and as for the other...well, I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say it will come back to haunt him in the future. But other than that she knows him pretty well by now, certainly about his preference for beer and his inability to cook a meal. LOL  The next update will deal with Armaan's past some more, so hopefully that will shed some new light on his character. I hope you'll continue to enjoy my ff and thanks again for reading it. Embarrassed

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
now its been ages, C'mon, come back soon,
we all are missing you and of course missing our ArSh alot.

now i'm feeling sad without its update.

please come back soon. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

now its been ages, C'mon, come back soon,
we all are missing you and of course missing our ArSh alot.

now i'm feeling sad without its update.

please come back soon. =)

I know it has been a long time and I'm so sorry, but as soon as my work experience started I got a proper job and I have been working pretty much day and night ever since. Ouch  It leaves me too exhausted to write when I get home. I have managed to write half the update, but I don't think I will be able to complete it for another two weeks. I am genuinely sorry about this. I don't want to make you all wait, and I miss my writing too, but what to do? Unfortunately I have to work. Until I get a novel published I can't sit at home writing all day. Ouch  I WILL be posting a new update, so please don't think I have abandoned the ff. It will just be a long time between updates from now on.
abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Update soon , im missing this FF every single day man! Cry

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
NOTE:

Hey guys, well I know a lot of you have been asking me when I am going to update. I have already explained in a reply up above, but I repeat it here so no one misses it. I WILL be updating again. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my ff (as if I could do that lol!). The problem is that immediately after my work experience finished I started working full time. I am working days and nights five days out of seven, which leaves little time in between for writing. I have written half of the update, and the other half I will write on my two days off this week. However, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to complete it on those two days. I love writing to pieces but I do have other things that need done too, so really it's all dependent on what else is going on in my life. I really don't know when I will be able to post the next update, although I think it will be next week. The important thing is I will be updating, it's just that, sadly, from now on there will be big gaps between each update. Please try to understand. I don't want to make you guys wait. If I could sit at home all day writing, I would, but unfortunately I need to work to pay my tuition fees for the course I am studying later this year. I love you all and really value your support thus far. Please bear with me. I will get the update to you, that is a promise. I just can't put a time frame on it.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShAdmirervidi263Laila.Nkashmayurfanunnati_guptaakshadSuvarna....roshni_Afri42911m4manju-screwed.UP-MRS.SSOmoonlight2630sammy4u-Antu-_-Aslan-anumeha_rajatteenorchid

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
its ok dear
take care

DulceAmor

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DulceAmor

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Chill...work comes first...good luck for everything...TC

Vidi

DulceAmor

Go to top