Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 49)

kapilab Newbie
kapilab
kapilab

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey, what a wonderful FF. You do write beautifully.
I've been feeling 'bummed- out', because of the manner in which Shilpa's character was dumped in DMG on t.v. Knowing that it happened because her co-stars had a personal equation going only added to the heartburn. But you've given ArSh a new lease of life.
Love how fragile and sensitive both Armaan and Shilpa are. And you've got me speculating about Armaan's previous relationship, and knowing that he is on the verge of becoming a lover,a friend and the only figure of influence in Shilpa's life ( besides Sapna's friendship), makes me about as nervous as Shilpa.
Do keep up the fantastic writing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

artemis20 Newbie
artemis20
artemis20

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!
I can't believe they actually kissed! I just hope Armaan doesn't end up regretting it and hurt Shilpa with his reaction...
Thanks for the PM

DulceAmor

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
mind blowing update can't wait ti read armaans reaction ...c u soon

DulceAmor

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh woman, what have you written yar...  that Christmas night scene was magical Heart i was feeling goosebumps while reading it... i m happy they kissed finally, it was anway getting hard to stay away for them LOL kidding
i have one thing to say here, the arsh relationship u are portraying is beautiful... bless it...n keep it upSmile will be waiting for your next update...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

OMG. WHAT A KISS

Glad you liked it, hun! Thanks so much! Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapilab

Hey, what a wonderful FF. You do write beautifully.
I've been feeling 'bummed- out', because of the manner in which Shilpa's character was dumped in DMG on t.v. Knowing that it happened because her co-stars had a personal equation going only added to the heartburn. But you've given ArSh a new lease of life.
Love how fragile and sensitive both Armaan and Shilpa are. And you've got me speculating about Armaan's previous relationship, and knowing that he is on the verge of becoming a lover,a friend and the only figure of influence in Shilpa's life ( besides Sapna's friendship), makes me about as nervous as Shilpa.
Do keep up the fantastic writing.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to read my ff and for leaving such a lovely comment! I am really humbled that you think my writing is good.Embarrassed  I know exactly what you mean about DMG. I always felt there was so much potential in terms of storyline for ArSh, leave aside the KaSh chemistry. I always have this view of them as carrying emotional scars but finding solace in one another, and that was the basic foundation for my story. It's wonderful to hear you feel I have given the characters a freshness. I hope I can continue to entertain you with what is still to come. I will be revealing more about Armaan's past relationship soon, as well as dealing with the aftermath of all that happened on Christmas Eve. My next update will, sadly, be a bit delayed, but I will let you know as soon as it's up. Thanks again! Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by artemis20

Awesome update!
I can't believe they actually kissed! I just hope Armaan doesn't end up regretting it and hurt Shilpa with his reaction...
Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot hun! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it and that their kiss made an impact on you. Embarrassed Ahhh, can't reveal too much about Armaan's reaction at this point, but I can say that it will affect him. He didn't plan on kissing her, it just happened, and that will definitely make him stop and think.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowers4u

mind blowing update can't wait ti read armaans reaction ...c u soon

Wowww, you really thought it was that good? Thank you! Embarrassed  I really hope you will enjoy seeing what happenes next. Promise to get it updated as soon as I can once my work experience is over. Embarrassed

Go to top