Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 25)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

OMG ! I love every little piece of that update ! That was mindblowing...
I definitely love Sapna, she's such a sweet character, just like she was in DMG ! And I think I might really get to like that Dr Hughes who seems to really care about Shilpa too :)
And of course, the fabulous moments with Arsh...Day Dreaming I mean they both are too too cute, acting shy and all... How sweet of Armaan to come and visit her, she really didn't let him indifferent, I love it ! :) But poor soul is still in love with Riddhima... :( Well, I guess Shilpa will make him soon forget about her Big smile
Oh, and here her Massi throw her out ! So sad !!! How mean is she !! God Cry
But then I guess it's for the best :D Will certainly bring her and Armaan closer... Can't wait for that !!!!

Amazing dear ! Please continue soon :)

Haww, Laila, you're making me blush bright red! EmbarrassedLOL  I'm so thrilled you liked it this much. When I was writing it I was thinking, I hope these ArSh scenes make up for the fact that she's still stuck in hospital. LOL  I'm glad you like Sapna. I had such fun writing her conversation with Shilpa. I wanted Shona to have one really good, sweet friend, after all, she needs someone when she has such a horrible family. And it also allowed me to pave the way for the shyness between ArSh. I'm delighted you thought they were cute. I just thought, how would they react seeing each other again? I mean, Armaan is smooth and cool and charming, but I wanted him to be different around Shilpa, I wanted her to bring out another side of him. Also, he's acting out of instinct by coming to visit her. He doesn't really get why he feels the need to go see her, but it's not something he can fight. And that's never happened to him before, and thus he's out of his depth and doesn't quite know what he's doing. As for Riddhima...well, till now he thinks he's still in love with her. I can't say he doesn't love her anymore, because there are still feelings there, but his confusion and anger are all part and parcel of those feelings being usurped by these new ones. He's just not ready to acknowledge that yet.
I know, right, her aunt wouldn't win any kindess awards any time soon. I have had that twist planned for a while now. I'm really hoping you'll like where it leads to. There's going to be a lot of ArSh adventure, and yes, she will be getting out the hospital soon. LOL  I'll try and get the next part up through the week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila.N

akshad Goldie
akshad
akshad

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
awesome parts
add me to ur buddy list
continue soon
do pm me

DulceAmor

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
comment edited on page 24 Smile

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

res
edit- i think the phase where the leads start developing feelings for each other is the most crucial part of any love story and u r writing it beautifully anu Embarrassed taking care of all minute details, every feeling thats going thru their minds... i cld nt believe armaan was actually acting like that when he came to meet shilpa LOL as if  he's a teenager LOL loved that and moreover i love it when he feels all protective for her Embarrassed
shilpa's massi threw her out... Angry what else cld be expected frm her... wil she move in to armaan's place or sthng nw?  can't wait to knw that... cont soon Smile

Hawww, that is so sweet of you! I'm flattered you think I'm doing a good job with their love story. Embarrassed  Haha, I couldn't resist writing that scene where Armaan came to see her. I thought it would be quite sweet and fun and also I wanted to show how she is affecting him. She's the first girl to ever make him feel uncertain of himself. There's something about her that takes his breath away and he can't be charming with her. She brings out the more natural side of him.
All will be revealed about what's gonna happen to Shilpa in the next part. I'm really hoping you'll all enjoy it. Her massi's actions will definitely bring them closer together. Embarrassed  Will aim to get the next part up soon.

m4manju

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshad

awesome parts
add me to ur buddy list
continue soon
do pm me

Hey, thanks for reading my ff! It's great to know you're liking it and want to read on. Thanks so much. I'll send you a PM as soon as the next part is up. Embarrassed
anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

awsum part..

simply superb..

loved it..

adored ARSH moments...they were relly amazing...

n the way they were reacting..

not knowing wats rite to say..

n armi all lost in her..n so do she..

her maasi threw her out...though sad...but im really happy..

now she is gonna live with armi...

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

awsum part..

simply superb..

loved it..

adored ARSH moments...they were relly amazing...

n the way they were reacting..

not knowing wats rite to say..

n armi all lost in her..n so do she..

her maasi threw her out...though sad...but im really happy..

now she is gonna live with armi...

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

Awww, thank you hun!!! I'm thrilled you liked it so much and enjoyed their shyness with each other.  I had so much fun writing that scene so it's great to know you all have enjoyed it too. I love the fact you all are wanting her to live with Armaan. Well, I can't say if that will happen, but her aunt throwing her out is actually a good thing for Shilpa. And, yes, it will for sure bring her closer to Armaan. Embarrassed
-screwed.UP- IF-Dazzler
-screwed.UP-
-screwed.UP-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
wow it was such a lovely update!!
loved sapna's character n ofcourse arsh moments.
waiting eagerly to see how armaan would help her now...update soon
thnx for the pm. :)

DulceAmor

Go to top