Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: m4manju

omg wat was this? dont tell me that vehicle hit shilpa 😲 😭 u r nt planning to show her killed, r u? pls aise mat karna... i cant take arsh having sad ending 😭
btw liked the way u have shown the pain yet again... shilpa feeling n missing her mom-dad... her pain took me away... and the lines where armaan was imagining about shilpa...  specially "Those deep emerald eyes were filled with a soft light that made him think of the sun's dying rays touching the ocean" 😳 u write beautifully ⭐️ write next part soon now... want to knw wat hapnd to her actually 😕
p.s wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous n kashilicious New Year Anu 🤗

KaShappy New Year to you too!!! 🤗 

Yes, she got hit by the car. I can't reveal what happens next, but I will say the story is far from over yet. I'm so glad you felt their pain...I was trying to show how both are having similiar feelings and how they can relate to one another because of that. I hope it sheds some light on their previous actions, especially Shilpa's. I'll be revealing more about what all they've both been through as I go along. 😳
And OMG, thank you for saying my writing is beautiful, that is like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! I'm so humbled that you think so. 😳 🤗   I will update sometime through the week. I'll try not to keep you in suspense for too long.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sam_KaShian

Heyyy happy new year!!!!!!!
thnks 4 d pm!lovely update! but what happened to shona?? :( i hope nothing bad happens to her :(
but ammy is there..so no prob ;)
cont soon!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you too!!!! 🤗

Oh, it's np, thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. It really means a lot to me. 😳  Shona was knocked down by the car. I don't want to spoil it by saying anything more, but I love that you have faith in her Ammy. He is indeed her hero and I hope you'll see just how much of a hero he is in the rest of the ff. 😳 
nightstar thumbnail
I wd really not comment till i read te next part, if she dies, i wd quite thhs ff...i am so sorry for my meany behavior, but i am too sensitive for kash stories...

btw awesome part...apart frm the accident..

i hope u pardon me for my candid remark..
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsum update
Continue soon
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
plz cont soon
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful FF..
Loved it..
Please add me in your pm list..
And do continue soon..😊

And wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR..
Edited by Blazed_Blazing - 12 years ago
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg!!
m speechless
how could u stop it right there
omg!!
continue soon
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!!! this part was so exceptionally beautifull...the way u described thier inner turmoil n thier feelings left me speechless...the way in which armaan was tying to ease n soothe shilpa was so cute...
n what is this...shona met wiyh an accident ...cant' wait to read further..plzzz cont soon

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

I wd really not comment till i read te next part, if she dies, i wd quite thhs ff...i am so sorry for my meany behavior, but i am too sensitive for kash stories...

btw awesome part...apart frm the accident..

i hope u pardon me for my candid remark..

Lol. Dw, I'm not offended. I don't want to spoil the story but like I said already, the ff isn't over yet. There's at least another 5-6 parts to come, so... All will be revealed in part 4.  But, I am glad you enjoyed the rest of it and I will bring the next update as soon as I can. 😳

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_loves_KaSh

awsum update
Continue soon

Thank you! Glad you liked it. 😳  I should be updating before the weekend with any luck.