India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

on 14 feb (Page 2)

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
dnt worry and panic dear..its gonna b okay..lets wait n watch.

banditqueenn. IF-Rockerz
banditqueenn.
banditqueenn.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

Originally posted by Vampire.wingz

How do u know hes going to confess on 14 th feb darling ?
wild guess 

Wild Guess ! Huh ...?? I mean ...How can u guess it Is In Feb That To Specifically 14th feb Is it your bday that very day ? LOL Dont Mind But still how can u guess ? i still wonder 
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I was thinking the samw. That Arnav will confess his love on Valentine day.
I am sure this new entry will play cupid for ARHI to realize, i mean they realize but confess their feelings for each other.
Because so far all the guptas and raizadas have failed to understand ARHI's feelings for each other. So i think Cvs have decided to bring someone for this task.
I am sure this new entry will be Arnav's childhood friend and will understand him.
I was hoping for ARHI closeness as they r preparing for Payaash marriage, but CVs r making us wait and wait and wait..dont know how longConfused I was hoping Khushi will join the AR office again.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index