Update 18th Oct - India

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

From bollyteens

Thanks to chetmyster

Update

Babuji tells Rimjhim to vacate the room and return to the guest room as a daughter of the house. He tells her that she can consider it his request or his order. Rimjhim doesnt say anything. He tells her that the situation has changed and now Malini is pregnant so he has to give the rights to Malini. Babuji goes on and tells her that ''you wont get your rights: you wont get the respect you deserve, you wont get Avinash and you wont get Megha'' (Rimjhim gives him a sharp look about his last comment about Megha). Babuji goes on ''I cant deny Malini and that child in her womb their rights...and if you dont obey me then you'll be degrading my reputation and i wont be able to face anyone''. Yashoda says ''NO, Rimjhim is the bahu of this house and thats that''. Rimjhim is silent. Yashoda pleads on but its no use. Durga and Malini are silently happy. Rimjhim runs into the other bedroom, Yashoda follows her in.

Yashoda tells her why she was quiet and wasnt saying anything. Rimjhim tells her that its no use anymore because Malini is pregnant. Yashoda wants her to continue fighting for her place as bahu. Avinash quietly comes into the room. Rimjhim explains: ''I kept fighting because i believed that Avinash was mine and only mine, but now ..Malini is pregnant. It was the only reason i came back here'' (Rimjhim thought Avinash would stay celibate for her). Rimjhim continues ''theres no point in me staying here anymore if Avinash isnt truly mine''. Rimjhim says she leaving for Allahbad. Yashoda tells she cant leave and then Yashoda runs off. Avinash stands weeping silently as Rimjhim bumps into him as shes leaving. Rimjhim has no emotion as she looks at him. Rimjhim has a picture of Avinash in her hands and she says that when came here from Allahbad this was the only thing she took with her and now this is the only thing she'll take as she returns to Allahbad for good. Avinash has tears.

Yashoda goes running to Babuji and tells him that Rimjhim is leaving home. Babuji is shocked and they try to go stop her.

Avinash walks out the room slowly and sadly. Rimjhim rushes out with a suitcase or something. Bua meets her outside and tells her that shes happy that Rimjhim obeyed Babujis wishes and upheld his reputation. She tells Maharaj and Khan to put Rimjhims stuff in her bedroom. Rimjhim says ''No, im leaving for Allahbad'' Everyones shocked. Maharaj and Khan plead for her to stay. Rakesh and Kaveri come along and plead for her stay. Babuji and Yashoda along as Rimjhim starts walking out. Everyone tries to pull her back and tell her to stay. Babujis pleading with her and telling her that he had no choice and he never meant for Rimjhim to leave home. But no matter how much they tug at her, she leaves and gets outside the house.

A van pulls up and Prem pops out. Upon seeing him, Rakesh tells him to get lost and not thug around with their family anymore. Prem sees Rimjhim leaving home and says ''This house is not worthy of Rimjhim at all! she only ever tried to help it'' etc. Malini is tensed. Yashoda goes upto Prem and tells him that Rimjhim is leaving home, stop her! Prem says that she should leave this house as shes too good for it and others are just bad for it (he eyes Malini). Iravati asks Yashoda if shes in her senses talking to a criminal like this and giving him respect. Rakesh tells Prem that hes a culprit who should be in jail right now if the court system worked properly. Prem tells him ''in a court, they always ask the culprit for his side of the story first..so im here to prove my innocence...i have a witness with me here today''. Malini is increasingly tense. Prem goes to his van and takes out a man with his head covered and then he takes the cover off to reveal VIJAY. Malini is shaken to the core of her spine. Prem says ''this is your culprit, this is the man whos been deceiving you all''. Babuji asks him who this is, Prem says ''its Vijay''. Prem says ''Oh Avinash (Avinash looks on) i want to clear up your misunderstanding, you see Malini isnt sending Vijay money because hes ill but because hes blackmailing her. Today he will tell you all from his own lips what hes done for Malini''. Rimjhim interupts and says ''No dont say anything, i'v had enough of this stuff, now Malini is pregnant and they must look after her so we have to leave all of this..thank you very much Prem for helping me'' (Rimjhim doesnt really care anymore). Babuji interupts Rimjhim and says 'No I want to hear what Vijay has to say!''.

PREVIEW
Vijay spills the beans and speaks (We as viewers dont get to hear it). Everyones reactions are of shocked faces.

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for taking the effort to find and post the updat here Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top