Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Am Bak!!!! -- omg! France Was soo Fun! (Page 4)

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
likaaa!! welcum bak re!! Big smile
i missed ju Embarrassed Cry
glad 2 see u had a gr88 tym..
w8 u no the battle of somme..it's related 2 sumthin lyk dulce et decorum est or sumthin lyk tht ryt..coz we're studying it in history atm.. Smile
welcum bak again!! Hug

blue rose Goldie
blue rose
blue rose

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Groovychick

w8 u no the battle of somme..it's related 2 sumthin lyk dulce et decorum est or sumthin lyk tht ryt..coz we're studying it in history atm.. Smile
welcum bak again!! Hug

LOL i jus finshed doin the Battle of Somme in History it was quite interestinWink

now were doin Hitler an ww2

funkygirlz95 Goldie
funkygirlz95
funkygirlz95

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddddd

Embarrassed Embarrassed thanks bro! ...! it was a day trip! Embarrassed Big smile LOL

jaan....i hav been to paris in summer 2 years bak...i luved every miunte

saw eiffel tour, champ lyse notre dam... everything! Embarrassed Big smile

cool!!!Cool
what a shame that we didn't know each other at that time! did u went on the second or third floor on the tour eiffel?
Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue rose

Originally posted by Groovychick

welcum bak again!! Hug

LOL i jus finshed doin the Battle of Somme in History it was quite interestinWink

now were doin Hitler an ww2

yea..it was interesting..but sad abt the trenches n stuffEmbarrassed

ooh..i done hitler as well..he was umm..a different kinda man..n very cruelConfusedand btw..u going barcelona?? i went there and it's sooo kl!! u should go up the mountains if u get a chance..they're beautiful and go 2 salou!! lol..WinkTongue

ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
omg.....i did ww1 alredy...ayeshi...im doin the same as u ! LOL ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

aww yaa wat a shame! Cry ...aww well as soon as we got there the 3rd floor closed! Ouch so second floor but it was still good! Big smile Big smile Big smile
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
awwwwww i missed u too tina jaani...haila...

yup ayeshi ...it was interesting...hehe and now as i said! am doin ww2 like u ! Big smile Big smile
funkygirlz95 Goldie
funkygirlz95
funkygirlz95

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddddd

omg.....i did ww1 alredy...ayeshi...im doin the same as u ! LOL ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

aww yaa wat a shame! Cry ...aww well as soon as we got there the 3rd floor closed! Ouch so second floor but it was still good! Big smile Big smile Big smile

oooh sweety but u know what the third is still closed i went in august it was closed. second is enough for me i was really scared when i was in the lift!!Confused but u can see all paris it's great i think i'm gonna go again!!!WinkWinkWink
i'm planning to go to parc astrix it's like disneyland but it's cheaper plus there r less people so u can really enjoy urself!!Big smile
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
omg me too...it was really odd the lift wen it went side ways i was like....eeee ..eee! LOL Ouch Ouch ....lol!! oo i was gonna go to asterix park...but in the end....didnt ...u see...stupid British Airways....left our bagage on the run way in UK ...and the stupid flite took off...! no 1 had their bagage...! my mum and myn came on the thursday 2 days b4 leaving...and dads we piked up on the day that we were leaving... Angry Ouch Cry ...and by that tym we had bought a whole load of new clothes! Ouch ....it seems funi now! LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index