Kkavyanjali

Am Bak!!!! -- omg! France Was soo Fun!

ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:50am | IP Logged
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

am bak,,....yay...! hehe....

omg Yesterday in France i had sooooooooo much fun...! Big smile...but i missed u all soo much!! Cry

haila....! ok well we went to North of France and the coach left at 5 am i wass sooo tired...our coach was soooo kool ...and awsum...it was a duble decker ...i went on top deck also ...it was huge lots of space as well! ClapEmbarrassed ...

it took us about 6 hours to reach our destination in North of France. we were gonna be toured around the battlefields of the Somme, World War 1....

we reached the first bit...and omg...it was really sad yet fun ...and u wont believe as we walked to the point on the field where the tour began the guide pointed to sumthing in the ground...this is horrible....u no from the battle loads of human bones and things got covered up over the years but the farmers that work often dig up live active amunitions...and on the way we saw three live amunitions but obviously were harmless as they had been clotted up with mud over the years and rust...but cud be dangerous if kiked or cleaned etc...but on the way there was a small human bone that was visible from the soil...ewww...! Dead that was really sad...but/...CryOuch....

anyways...umm...after that we went round and when we went to the british front lines....omg...it was in the woods partly and gess wat...
soooo many maple leafs...instantly i remembered:

KKAVYANJALI! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL ..haila...!

ok and then we went on our tour ...and went to diffrent parts ....

in the graveyard it was soo peaceful and clean...it was luvly...but then the guide took us to 1 grave stone and u no as sometimes the shells blown were soo powerful it joined some bones of 2 different ppl together...and so they buried them together and put both mans names on the gravestone as it was impossible to take the bones apart and identify which belonged to which man also that would be unfair to the family of the person as well as the deceased person...! OuchCry...anyway 1 was a unique grave stone...2 brothers had been buried together...they always did things together in the war and were hard to disipline....ie. if 1 got into a fite the other wud to...if 1 was upset the other would be ...etc....so they were really close brothers and when they died...they were found Hugging each other! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed aww....! and it was sad yet soo sweet nah? OuchEmbarrassed

also another 1 was this boy of 13 joined up....and his sister sent a letter saying....
come home now u have proven that u are brave ...please come home now ur family needs u....she sent this on the 3rd of july...but wen she sent it she didnt no that her brother was alredy dead three days before! Cry

----------------------------------------------------

in the coach on the way bak at nite...! we all played 21 truth or dare....and ghost stories...! it was sooooooooo fun...!

overall a good but tiring day...! also upsetting! CryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haila....so anything new ....any new news yday???....i need sum updating on anything that happened on the forum yday! Embarrassed

Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
HILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa lika ur backHug ! i missed u soo much trippy Hug !!!! and do u know wot ? we'r gonna go belgium to study world war war battle of somme as well ! LOL LOL LOL im glad u had fun !!! u know wot dat nitya pointed a gun at our eijoo ! Angry
Noor
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hug welcum bac lika! Hug
aww am glad u had fun! Smile but those stories were so sad Cry Embarrassed
and waaaaaaaa Cry kavya is going 2 be shot Cry Cry
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Welcome bak lika.
You had fun..thts great Big smile Clap
We missed u Big smile
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
awwwwww nooorr jaaannnn! ....

omg....! NITYAAA!! ! Angry grrrrrrr...

omg i forgot to say...i held a rifle...it was sooooooo heavy!! ...lol...dun worry it was not loaded! LOL ...i took a picture with me holding it lol....!

Angry Angry Angry NITYYYAAAA! Cry Angry

awwww huzie jaan...yh the stories! Embarrassed

aww sana diii....missed u too! Embarrassed
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
hey welcome back yaar
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
missed u lika di Wink ....welcome back Hug ....well...yesterday kavya came 2 know the truth bout his lovely mother Embarrassed ....NOT LOL LOL .....nitya has got kavya on the gunpoint...she might shoot him Angry
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
n it was gud 2 hear u had a gr8 time lika di Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index