Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
harmony and shikhar scene was very cute, the waay they fought...cant wait for the next epi...😍
excited...😃
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh..harmony and daddu's scene was cute...

Why r d written updaters not updating, they r always sooo late in giving written updates of smile pls! I hate it. So sad. Why did dey agree to update if they r updating after 12 hrs or 1 day.. This is ridiculous. Hate the written updaters of this forum! If it was for 1 or 2 days then it was ok. But every day they r damn late.
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ViPoIIWzT4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

I really loved this part of the epi. I mean, I was truly moved by the Harmony-Dadu scene. I remembered my Nanu and I mean, seriously guys it brought tears in my eyes. . . . .

Kudos, to the writers and AG and AN. Love them. Both of them are really adorable. 😍

Btw, guys did you notice how in these small moments they gave us such a beautiful message.?!
"Save Money", . . . its like Bund bund se ghada bharta hai or Drop by drop the pot is filled...something like this. 😳

Love ZKSP . . . . .❤️
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was also hillarious one..😆hans😆...nd harmony expressions were too good when she was overhearing the convo of shikar nd satya...when nandu speak in bw😃
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i like todayz epi harmony was so cute
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
todays show  as always  hilarious! poor hans😆 but i m happy atleast he got indirect punishment for being selfish😡
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even liked the scene of Hiral nd savitri today...haha mineral water...waise i don't like savitri that much but today she did  good with Hiral👏 yesterday the way Hiral behaved with dadu was not right..so overall i enjoyed today's episode.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww...wonderful episode...
enjoyed each and every bit!
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really liked tha way Nandu and shikhar had beaten Hans left right and center as he deserves this for his action🤣