Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

prankster

tanvi_lovely Senior Member
tanvi_lovely
tanvi_lovely

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
My Saara Aakash co star Shakti Anand (aka Vikram) and me went to meet his friend at his residence as we were shooting in his neighbourhood," remembers Sai Deodhar. "On the way, Shakti warned me that his friend had three ferocious dogs at his place. I was so scared; I just wanted to back out. But he convinced me saying they would be tied up and I need not worry. When we reached the house, I started looking for the dogs. I kept mum as Shakti, prompted me not to mention the dogs. I was at my weirdest behaviour, sitting still without a word on the edge of my seta, and keeping an eye for the dogs.

At last, my host asked me, "Is there a problem?" I lost my patience and asked, "Where are the dogs? I am too scared, are they tied? The lady, herself amazed, said, "But we don't have any dogs!" That's when Shakti split up into laughter. I wasn't very amused at that time, though!

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Please dont spam the forum.
These are very old topics, please dont go on posting them again n again.

Butter
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanx
Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index