Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

article

tanvi_lovely Senior Member
tanvi_lovely
tanvi_lovely

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hot & Happening

By Vickey Lalwani

Sai and Shakti to marry
There are weddings galore in the Indian television community. This time it is Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand who got formally engaged on January 14. The wedding is slated for January 30. At the engagement ceremony held in the afternoon hours, Sai dressed in pink looked like a million bucks. The function was attended by only close friends and relatives. The celebrities among them were Smriti Z Iraani, Prachee Shah, Kiran Kumar, Apoorva Agnihotri, Shilpa Saklani and a few other members of the Kyunki... gang.

It was an emotional affair with quite a few tears being shed as the couple exchanged rings. Cocktails and dinner followed in the evening. And the couple looked very much in love with Sai in a mango yellow saree looking positively radiant.  Sai and Shakti have worked together in Miditech's Saara Akaash. Talking about their relationship Sai said, "There was definitely some chemistry between Shakti and me from the beginning.  The only thing is it took just a little longer for us to realise it was more than just chemistry. It was my mom who noticed that there was definitely something more to it as I used to miss Shakti too much whenever he was not around. Once she asked me 'What happens once the serial gets over?' and that hit me. I realised that yehi pyaar hai."

Both Sai and Shakti have bunt their fingers in unsuccessful relationships before. But they are confident of putting all that behind them. "That is the past," says a confident Sai. "We have seen and helped each other through those hard times. I know everything about him. We love each other too much. We think we have come of age and we understand our mistakes and are confident of our feelings and emotions for each other".

Shakti on his part is on cloud nine. According to him, "Sai is a very genuine person. Her honesty and clean heart attracted me to her. I decided that I could not lose her and we must settle down quickly."  While Shakti's parents are in Delhi, Sai's parents reside in  Mumbai. The couple after marriage will stay in Shakti's new flat in Mumbai. "I have just done it up six months ago and I am looking forward to the D-day," he smiled.

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thanx
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
*** Topic Locked ***

I guess they are already married so we don't need this article! Thanks for sharing though! Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top