Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

shakti anand chat

tanvi_lovely Senior Member
tanvi_lovely
tanvi_lovely

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Shakti Anand

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actor, Shakti Anand at 12 noon on Friday, June 24, 2005 in Mumbai

Shakti Anand
TV actor

"Too much expectation from ones partner dismantles the relationship. So, live life as it comes"

Sweety_luv > You are a very good actor Shakti. Are you romantic and adventurous in real life too?
Shakti Anand > Yes, I am romantic but you will get better views (on that) from my wife. I am adventurous too and recently went bungee jumping. Thank you.

Jil > What is it that you like the most about acting?
Shakti Anand > That there is nothing monotonous in acting. Everyday you tend to play with different emotions and your hard work is being paid by recognition, not just (by) money.

Your_fan > When is your birthday? Out of the characters that you have enacted, which one do you really relate to?
Shakti Anand > Birthday is on 23rd of September. I think, Vikram in the first fifteen episodes of Saara Aakash ; he is mature but not grown up.

Your_fan > Is anchoring a show or acting in a serial more difficult?
Shakti Anand > Both could be difficult till the time you don't enjoying them, and both can be extremely easy, when you enjoy what you are doing.

Neha > What do you have to say to failed marriages now also being heard of in the TV world? Why is it happening? Read that Anuj, who married only last year, has filed for a divorce?
Shakti Anand > Well, coping up with so much pressure may affect the personal life of people living in a metropolitan city. And I think, too much expectation from your partner dismantles the relationship. So, live life as it comes. Don't stress yourself too much. Anuj being a good friend, I would have wished that his marriage would had worked.

Sanya_lovely > Your most romantic and intimate scene with (your wife and co-star) Sai, in Saara Akaash ?
Shakti Anand > That was the Maachan (a platform between two trees) sequence where I propose to Sai.

Rima > Funny that Sai and you worked together all along, but you only proposed to her over the phone from Lucknow. Why? And what did you say to her?
Shakti Anand > May be, I was afraid of a "No", as an answer and that's why proposed to her over the phone thousands of kilometers away from her. I asked her whether she would want to grow old with me.

Jasu > Did you always think of becoming a actor?
Shakti Anand > No, I was a medical examiner working for a MNC, and I was doing theatre as a hobby, but never imagined that the hobby would turn into a profession one day.

Amit bohra > When are you planning to start a family?
Shakti Anand > Planning in the near future.

Mona > Why did you agree to anchor a reality show like Crime Patrol ? How was the experience? What did you learn from it?
Shakti Anand > Acting is my profession. I always wanted to do something for the society and the best way was to host a reality show, which encouraged the society to fight against crime. The experience was good, as I got a lot of respect from the police force and from people. I learnt how to commit a crime (hahahahhaha) and get away with it cleanly (hahahahhahahha)!

Your_fan > Who is your favourite Bollywood actor and actress?
Shakti Anand > Actor - Amitabh Bachchan. Actress – Sridevi.

Kali > Are you trying in films or want to enjoy TV for some more time? Any film offers?
Shakti Anand > No, I am not trying for films right now. And I am enjoying TV and married life. There are a lot of film offers, but will wait for one more year to grow more as an actor.

Your_fan > What do you do in your spare time?
Shakti Anand > Watch films, go buy the grocery for home and cleaning up my wardrobe.

Your_fan > What does Sai think about your female fans?
Shakti Anand > She laughs it off.

Kkarishma > Who is your favourite actress and actor on television besides your wife (Sai)?
Shakti Anand > Actress on TV - Smriti Irani ('Tulsi' of Kyonki.......) Actor on TV - Kiran Karmarkar ('Om' in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki )

Your_fan > Which film did you recently watch? And what's your reaction to it?
Shakti Anand > The last film I watched was Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I think Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have done a commendable job, besides being the hottest pair in the world. I would rate the film 7 out of 10.

Sign Off Message > Take it easy. Enjoy the monsoon and wait till the time I come again on this

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
bubbagirl Senior Member
bubbagirl
bubbagirl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing Smile
wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom