Gurti in Radio Mirchi with Vikrant..WU & audio.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
but jyothi y did they removed starone page from home page???????
matlab no season 2😭.i think they wont work together unless they get a very good show as it is the common custom on tellywood😕
Originally posted by sweety095

matlab no season 2😭.i think they wont work together unless they get a very good show as it is the common custom on tellywood😕
aise todi na kaha ki no geet season2 .they said they r nt sure.that means we still have chances for season2.guys continue ur battle with star ppl n endemol.am sure we will win the battle😉
Edited by angelika12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by angelika12

but jyothi y did they removed starone page from home page???????
Its not removed from homepage ..its put down a bit since the channel is no more on air ...just look down ..star one exists on homepage only 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

Its not removed from homepage ..its put down a bit since the channel is no more on air ...just look down ..star one exists on homepage only 😳
hey thanks jyothi for clearing ma doubt as soon i opened homepage i saw lifeok.i was like wat the hell.😡.but there is no ghsp  home page na
THANK U DEAR 4 THE UPDATE
Originally posted by --aarthi--

bobby what do u think dear abt the interview me confused
arthi mein tujhko bally page ne reply karoge..i replied you there in FB page ...please read that...and i am making a post too...😳

I really hope and prayer that Gurti will work together 
Were they together kya? Is it only this the interview? Then Why the RJ said to post questions to them? Bobby or anyone else Can u please upload it? I want to hear it... I haven't hear it :-(