India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

Did u notice

blue_talkative Senior Member
blue_talkative
blue_talkative

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged

I was surfing indya.com and i saw sumthing in the characters part...

Chandni Kapoor: Aged 20, she is traditional, determined, self reliant, bubbly, and righteous. She comes to India Calling in search of her missing sister, Manisha and falls in love with Aditya. Endears herself to people with her simplicity and her small-town innocence. She truly believes that its "cool to be an Indian".

Aditya Khanna: Aged 25, he is the rich spoilt brat who is dismissive, brash and aggressive, but has a heart of gold. Kamini encourages his wayward ways so that she can run India Calling her way. The most significant incident in his life is his heartbreak. He is passionate about photography, but it has taken a backseat at the moment

iska matlab kya hai?  kya adi aur chandni ki luv story mein bhi twist.I dont want chandni to go get married to that pokky nosy dilwarConfused

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Yeah maybe Chandni gets married to Dilawar and this forms Adi's heartbreak thing.... but they never mentioned photography in the show or did they and I missed it??

Or may be he already has suffered heartbreak and it is a thing from his past?? u never know with these serials yaar!!
ankanaluvsu Newbie
ankanaluvsu
ankanaluvsu

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hey..guys...dont count on it.....indya.com par sab kuch ulta pulta diya hai......see the episode giude....its all flipsy flopsy....!!!!
ankana
blue_talkative Senior Member
blue_talkative
blue_talkative

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
it may be so
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankanaluvsu

hey..guys...dont count on it.....indya.com par sab kuch ulta pulta diya hai......see the episode giude....its all flipsy flopsy....!!!!
ankana

well not very ulta pulta but a little..... so they might show adi with a past n tht related to photographyWink

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i hope the yshow adi's past ...........coz it will give a good twist to the story ........
vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thanks!seen it b4!
Raaga_om Senior Member
Raaga_om
Raaga_om

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Thanks. I hope Adi's past or future has nothing to do with Manisha. And Chand better not marry Dilawar and break cutie Adi's tender heart.Angry

Go to top