India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kahan Tumhara Logic, Kamlesh???

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Ok, this is gonna be  a longish post, so please bear with me. My biggest beef with the CVs and RS... If they were planning 500 + episodes, then why o why did you show the lead pair in love even before the 50th? In my view, CVs have goofed up this show BIG time simply by doing this. 

Just thought I'd summarise all the tracks that went wrong in KTLK...
1. Nidhi falling for Ashu like it was an epiphany and coming back from the airport when she was geared to visit Europe... for chrissake, all they had shared was chai from the tilla and a rain- soaked sequence. She has only seen him in the hosp, knows nothing about him as a person...and she does think he's a khadoos. Yes, the attraction is there... (the handshake when she leaves the hosp), but it could hardly translate into love that easy! But all it took was a little goading from Anji (oh u cancelled your Europe trip! you must be in love) and bingo! Our girl is immediately HOH... WTH???? they shd have made her go to Europe and Ashu comes there too.. Maybe on an international convention? Then they could have fallen in love in a more scenic setting at least, ha ha! Viva la Paree, the most romantic city.. And we would have had a travelogue track ala BALH! LOLMy point being, guys, that Nidhi a fun- loving extrovert really had no solid reason to fall for Ashu ( the vice-versa is more acceptable), an introverted, grim- faced, much older guy, unless she discovered that there's more to him than just that... And she does this AFTER her stupendous realisation.. When she keeps going to his home on some pretext.. They ideally should have spent more time together in the hosp and she shd have discovered the layers in his character, BEFORE falling in love. And they both shd have examined the physical attraction bit a lot more... Fought it a bit, tried to understand it, been a bit more breathless around each other, a little bit more of accidental touching, awareness, BEFORE labelling it as LOVEEmbarrassed.. That would have been  a logical PROCESS to falling in love!

2. Ashu falling for Nidhi also comes as an epiphany with help from Mallu. Although it's more understandable in his case, because of Nidhi's personality, she's a like a breath of fresh air in his dreary life.. But his reaction to her has been sooo inconsistent! I mean in the epi she does up her hair, he hardly reacts, they could have shown him secretly checking her out! And in the last few epis before the whole sacking incident, he actually starts to react to her, and then never analyses how he feels around her. He just accepts what Mallu tells him, that he must be in love with her and promptly proceeds to behave in the most illogical manner by firing her... I know a lot has been said and written about how our leads cannot think for themselves and always need an Anji or a Mallu to tell them how they feel! I still feel like bringing this up becos this is sooo crucial to the character development in the story. Ashu sometimes behaves like a 10 yr old schoolboy, his shyness and blushing are a little odd considering he's a 42 yr old man of the world! And from the recent news about the woman from his past, one who has also had a dalliance. And he even makes leading statements.. remember the traffic jam wala dialogue? And then goes all prickly when Mallu starts her tirade... Really sad.. The leads need to be strong, assured individuals , like in the original DK, who know their minds and speak them. Instead they are wimpy, inconsistent and suggestible... How then do you empathise with them? The only reason I feel for Ashu is becos MB is playing him.. I'd have just felt like hitting him on the head if it was any other actor!
MB keeps talking about the process of falling in love, BUT how can you have the process when they've already reached the FINISH? Is this like R and D? Oh, ok, I've fallen in love now, but it's not perfect, only a prototype, so let me go back and make some modifications to the model and design and do it all over again!!!! Sheesh!!!
 LOL

3. Mallu is sooo sooo inconsistent, she could have been a classy villain, a truly empathy- garnering other woman, pining for the love of her life, and watching helplessly while this girl comes in and steals his heart! And Rukhsar would have portrayed it beautifully, in the few episodes when she's not scheming and is truly heart- broken, I did feel sorry for her. But they had to go the saas- Bahu way with this by bringing in Sultry Sue and reduce Mallu to a mere caricature with her barah saal mantra! And the whole clingy cloying thing she does! Yewww! Jaane de, thodi hawa aane de, meri maa! She totally suffocates him! sultry sue toh totally defies analysis, she's a character that has no reason and logic for existing... It'd have been more believable if someone closer to Mallu like her sister or mother had been cooking up all these unsavoury schemes. I cannot figure out why Sue cares about her SIL 's love life.. She keeps springing back like a boomerang even after she's been told off rudely by Mallu several times!

4.The biggest and the most gaping bloomer the CVs made was getting Ashu to fire Nidhi.. I think enough has been said and discussed about the lack of logic in this track so I won't say more. Ashu realised he loves her and sacks her.. He's punishing Nidhi for HIS mistake (he sees it as one), and throws her out, saying it's for her own good! HOW? Doesn't he realise how it could affect her future? Or maybe she's left and joined the hosp so many times before, he doesn't think she's serious about her job. Then why does he recommend her for another?Confused And of course Nidhi's reaction to his apology now? Why be coquettish and run away when the man is trying to talk? After that sensible thing she says about being unhappy because she was so unjustly treated and not about not being loved back? This was a golden opportunity served on a platter for her to confront him! Seems like CVs want to keep being teases... They bring them together in a neutral setting outside of the influence of Mallus, Sues and Anjis only to have them do NOTHING! 

5. Finally noodle boy ... This guy is a total mystery, cannot understand why he's here... And his interest in Nidhi's life even after she's being so stand-offish with him. If indeed they needed someone to bring AshNi together, they could have made him a cousin or a friend or even a doc at the hospital...and if Nidhi only needs a confidante, apart from Anji, why a whole new character with whom she'd hardly be comfortable sharing? Instead have her talking to Anji's mom who was so sympathetic and understanding! I'm convinced now that NiHan is the way the track is gonna proceed...

They are cooking up polygons of all shapes and sizes and dishing up a boring old geometry lesson instead of some HOT chemistry and nuclear science ones between the leads?They hit jackpot by getting the HOTTEST lead pair and then bungle it all by keeping them apart... What can one say???
Sawaal pe sawaal par no jawaab!!! Kamleshji, aap quit karna chahenge? Aapki saari lifelines chali gayi hai...
Noodles, Strudels and yankee doodles are making all logic go Toodle..ooo!Big smile

Edited by LizzieBennett - 19 December 2011 at 2:32am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar17ss3843shashistanuvvegaArmu4evaAbhiAnijustpratiApoorvaFanumm1234subiamanmohineevasanthi16Kavya.SDarine1980Junelishamilshalirabzonedgeeshasrkyanks28

ANOSHKA Groupbie
ANOSHKA
ANOSHKA

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
wow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennett

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Wah ..kya Ba'ath hai Lizzie...fantastic analysis...u should be given the chance of writing an episode...am sure sab theek ho jayega!!

Edited by vasanthi16 - 19 December 2011 at 5:42am

LizzieBennett

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Lizzie.. i so want u to share this with MB.. tonite when his FB wall opens.. paste the whole thing on his wall as a reply to his post..!! He should know. .what we want...n quite CLEARLY! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar17shashistanuLizzieBennettrabzonedgeyanks28

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Lizzie..i would love to see you in CV panel...i wish RS discovers you here...

LizzieBennett

Juneli IF-Rockerz
Juneli
Juneli

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
wow that was really something lizzie...hats off to you girlClapThumbs Up

LizzieBennett

umm1234 Goldie
umm1234
umm1234

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Super Analysis!!! You've hit the nail on the head. Thumbs Up

LizzieBennett

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

They are cooking up polygons of all shapes and sizes and dishing up a boring old geometry lesson instead of some HOT chemistry and nuclear science ones between the leads?They hit jackpot by getting the HOTTEST lead pair and then bungle it all by keeping them apart... What can one say???
Sawaal pe sawaal par no jawaab!!! Kamleshji, aap quit karna chahenge? Aapki saari lifelines chali gayi hai...
Noodles, Strudels and yankee doodles are making all logic go Toodle..ooo!Big smile

@blue- *fans self*Blushing u made me blush just by TALKING abt how HOT these two are...what happens when they start making nuclear atomic chemical biological physical ...weapons...together?Blushing

@ yankee doodles: ROFL hey!!!LOLAngry my name deserves to be used in better context than this...LOL

Yankee doodle came to down riding on a pony...!
  He stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni...!

ROFL

Edited by yanks28 - 19 December 2011 at 6:38am

Go to top