/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Ummm... LifeOK has stopped putting up the vids in HD. They're not even 480p, just 360p.

I don't expect anyone to know, really. And I can guess that it might have been a marketing decision. Just curious if anyone knows if people have commented on this on their FB or whatever, and if there has been any response.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
can someone provide HQ caption of Raghav Malhotra I need one for my front page of Raghv + Viraaj AT.

thank you.
Hi All,
I just stumbled upon this serial while surfing channels. seemed interesting. is there somewhere i can read "story so far". reading all the written updates from the beginning is going to take time. thanks for the help.

friends i hv one query...pls help me out...i missed some episodes few weeks back...so i cud not watch wat viraj did with jhanvi's family...has he killed all 5 of them including her parents, dadi and sisters...or r some of them alive...

pls someone let me know...pm me if possible...

Nope..He wanted to scared Jhanvi..as he felt that she is not affraid of him..and thus she wanted to change him by getting him to Doc.. all he wanted to do is make her feary once again..and thus what he did to make her vulnerable..he gave sleeping pills to all of her family members..and then after showing her family members "Dead" he asked Uniyal to take them out from the house..and he burned the full house in front of her..to make her blv that they all are dead..and the only option she has is HIM..he wanted to get the Highness back...and thus he did all that..

Nope they all are alive.. but not sure where..hehe missing from episodes...jokes apart..they all were present in "Fake death / funaral of Jhanvi"
hello guyz
missed a lot of episodes plz help
who iz this auntie? and why jhanvi is not living with viraj
does he really think that she is dead?
or she eleoped?

Originally posted by sehhr

hello guyz
missed a lot of episodes plz help
who iz this auntie? and why jhanvi is not living with viraj
does he really think that she is dead?
or she eleoped?

Aunty is Dr. K's relative and on her request Jhanvi now known as Sia is living with her
Jhanvi left Viraj, on day of their other SR, Geeta drugged Viraj and made Jhanvi to run away from him but they met with an accident and Geeta died in it and Dr. K proved that the dead body was of Jhnavi so she is dead for Viraj
ohhh Viraj is still in the drama right?
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

ohhh Viraj is still in the drama right?
yes he is Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
what does the title mean mean? I know what "dil se di dua" means but the other two words are pure Hindi so I can't understand them :P