Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 46

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@Shona_Mayur: No one knows! There are an infinite number of rumors flying around this, everyone has their own wishes as to what they want happening, but no clue yet as to what will happen there.

@kwebbel: That's something everyone has to decide for themselves! There are numerous topics in the forum about that, so you might want to check them out :) We as viewers were not given a concrete answer, so it's up to us to figure out what we think about Viraj's love for Jahnvi, whether it exists or whether it's obsession.

Hope that helps for both of you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKShona_Mayur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 7)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hi my Hindi is really poor and the episodes I watched I didn't understand most of the stuff so can anyone plz give a summary of the story from the 1 episodes. It would be a great help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
whats the meaning of bhava? Tongue

RoyalLEO_Krrish

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey guys... just wanted to ask... tday i didnt catch the special episode...Cry... but i saw the episode at 10.00 pm... the usual one... did they show the same episode that the one they showed at 7.30 or was it an old epi??

suki11

Goldie

suki11

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, can someone pls let me know in which epi is it shown that viraj used to follow and take pics of jahnvi before marriage pls? As during today's epi he had pics of her when she was in college, and I wnted to know how he got them. Thanks, suki!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@ Suki: They haven't showed us when Viraj took pictures of hers..

@Masu: The whole meaning of Saubhgyavati Bhava: This is a way to bless the newly wedded couple. In this tradition, seven married women from the bride's family whisper good wishes and blessings in the right ear of the bride. They bless her to remain a Saubhagyavati i.e. lucky throughout her life.

here is the link to all WU and VDO updates..WU= Written Update, where u can find all the summaries of episodes in short one paragraph in english.Smile

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 19 February 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsuki11Masooma Bukhari

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Naina what happend to our Banner contest??? do we have results yet?

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Naina what happend to our Banner contest??? do we have results yet?

banner contest? we didn't have that yet krish! :)

as for the promotional siggy contest, I'm going to put up the voting round soon. I had an exam yesterday so was busy over the weekend.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.