Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 46

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know when DT posts the TRP ratings, i mean is it Bi-weekly or weekly basis??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Does anyone know when DT posts the TRP ratings, i mean is it Bi-weekly or weekly basis??

DT don't post it. It's some other big company that puts it up. televisiontrp.com is one place that puts it up. And it's a weekly thing :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

skull4u

skull4u

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Well I'm new here on India - forums, but a die hard fan of KB n Dil se dia dua, So can any1 temme, what is the current TRP ratings for this show, for 1st feb 2012 - 7th feb 2012, I searched evrywhere but cudnt find it Confused... Kindly help me out...Confused

Awaiting reply!!!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
These are the latest TRPs for the show.

Week 05- (30 JAN 2012 To 05 FEB 2012) Avg :- 2.21

The 6th of February and on will be factored in next week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WATS THE PRODUCTION HOUSE OF IT... AND WHO IS PRODUCER..??
PLEASE

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
^ I got the information from Wikipedia, but it says the producers are  Santosh J Nair and Zarina Mehta and the production house is UTV.

Hope that helps!
Naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Can anyone please tell me if the abusive husband will stay or at one point, harshad will become a savior and take the girl away from her troubles? I mean will she stay with her hubby or no? I am sorry I was just wondering for a while...does anyone know?

kwebbel

Groupbie

kwebbel

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hi there im sorry i did noet watch this serial but due to Prem (karanvir) i was watching it. i have a question:
does Viraj really love Jhanvi? due to he hurt her al the time i am very confused!      

Thankszz!!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.