Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 46

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Do you guys know if the show has an "Official" facebook page like other shows, where creatives can read our comments? if so please post a link. thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bugsbunny12

IF-Dazzler

bugsbunny12

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I am repeating my request!! Plzzz Can anyone give me the link to download VIRAJ's background music?  tnx a lot Tongue

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
DT please add Payal Dobriyal's real name in star list..so that we can complement her acting skills as well!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Krish: I don't think this show has an official FB site...LifeOK in general does, and I'm pretty sure the CVs check that out. And do you know the name of the actress who plays Payal Dobriyal? Because if we do, then we can ask the DT to add her :)

@Kriya37: Sorry! I can't do the tunes, don't download or upload stuff. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question soon. But quick suggestion, you should include the episode during which this music was aired. :)

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@ Naina: Thank you for Life Ok page..but there is no comment section on that page.. Unhappy and No have no clue about her name either...guess will have to ask on that official page.

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Krish: Hm true...Well, there's a feedback section on the actual lifeok website. Don't know if they respond or anything, but it's worth giving a shot :)

RoyalLEO_Krrish

bugsbunny12

IF-Dazzler

bugsbunny12

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
The music is there almost everyday even when the viraj gets angry the tune comes up!!!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Official Life OK page on Facebook:

Official Twitter A/c of Life OK:

@LifeOKTV

we can ask our querries, feedback regarding DSDDSB and any other such suggections on twitter and also we can comment on facebook page when they share any photos, vdos regarding dil se di dua..

All right ppl i found it useful to share so i shared it. Hope it helps.

MahinK

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.