Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 46

Page 1 Page 45
Page   of 46

jerrenkarthi

Groupbie

jerrenkarthi

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
yes ankika his men n he killed Raghav n jhanvi n also find sia donated her organs. And now new character ananya who has sia heart also TV reporter try to prove his crime of killing R n J/S. But he turned that against her in the front of public who now believe he is innocent.
But ananya with some of her friends and sia mom she tey prove him criminal n guilty in front of the public who supported him. On the other hand, viraj trying to get sia heart from ananya.
And also i think he didn't bury sia's body . i think he had her body till now b 'coz he called some guy n tell his freezer didn't work n said dont send the man to repair just sent manual n he also not allow others to enter tgat room. that was mystery.
This is the story until now , i hope u liked it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s_anika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 46)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.