Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 46

kyph786

Groupbie

kyph786

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
hi, 
i wanted to ask, if there is a lyrics to the song 
Mann Bawra Song - Dil Se Di Dua Saubagyavati Bhava, 

thank you, 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 41)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyph786

hi, 
i wanted to ask, if there is a lyrics to the song 
Mann Bawra Song - Dil Se Di Dua Saubagyavati Bhava, 

thank you, 

I don't think so, unless someone wrote up one. 

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me what's going on? how raghav sia get married? Where is krish mom? Who is rana and why he want viraj? Or viraj ko kiya hua hai ab?? Please please koi btao mughe..

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha...

Can someone please tell me what's going on? how raghav sia get married? Where is krish mom? Who is rana and why he want viraj? Or viraj ko kiya hua hai ab?? Please please koi btao mughe..

I also want to know all this. Please, could someone explain? I watched till before the leap, when V stabs Sia and shes in a coma, and Raghav joins the Singh business. Have no clue what happened after that at all. It would be great if someone could give a brief update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

Originally posted by Natasha...

I also want to know all this. Please, could someone explain? I watched till before the leap, when V stabs Sia and shes in a coma, and Raghav joins the Singh business. Have no clue what happened after that at all. It would be great if someone could give a brief update :)

Raghav-Sia got married after Sia recovered from coma, because you know, they're in love. Anyway, after they got married there was a leap of one year. In that one year Komal died because this Rana person killed her, Rana was also the cause of Dev's death. That's who Rana is. 

Raghav wants to get a hold of him because he killed his family members and punish him. Rana wants Viraj because Viraj knows who Rana is. How does he know? No idea. Possibly overheard or something. And Viraj has the mind of a child now because when he was sentenced to 7 years' imprisonment, the court sent him to an asylum because Viraj has a mental condition. Well, Rana, who is inspector Saxena was told to keep an eye on him I guess. And since Rana wanted to punish Viraj for whatever reason, he gave him repeated shocks causing Viraj to lose his memory and have the mind of a child. 

Hope that answered all your questions. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Siddhi_Sandstone

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Raghav-Sia got married after Sia recovered from coma, because you know, they're in love. Anyway, after they got married there was a leap of one year. In that one year Komal died because this Rana person killed her, Rana was also the cause of Dev's death. That's who Rana is. 

Raghav wants to get a hold of him because he killed his family members and punish him. Rana wants Viraj because Viraj knows who Rana is. How does he know? No idea. Possibly overheard or something. And Viraj has the mind of a child now because when he was sentenced to 7 years' imprisonment, the court sent him to an asylum because Viraj has a mental condition. Well, Rana, who is inspector Saxena was told to keep an eye on him I guess. And since Rana wanted to punish Viraj for whatever reason, he gave him repeated shocks causing Viraj to lose his memory and have the mind of a child. 

Hope that answered all your questions. :)

It definitely did. Thanks a lot :)

mysticgoryfilms

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
@mysticgoryfilms: thank you sooo much :)

mysticgoryfilms

s_anika

IF-Dazzler

s_anika

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hi all, i need help again. I want to watch the long long back epis of DSDDSB, of the months of february, march, april ... and no videos r working for me. So guys, i want links of those videos EXCEPT Youtube video links, plz...

Anyone?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.