Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 46

Maazz

Maazz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hi, again lol, sorry for the never-ending questions...

Where can we post links and stuff we like? Are we allowed to keep a topic open for this or is that not allowed?

Thank you :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 38)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maazz

Where can we post links and stuff we like? Are we allowed to keep a topic open for this or is that not allowed?

I'm not sure what you mean by the question. It depends on what those links are. If they are your VMs, you make a whole topic on it and edit accordingly. If they are pics of events, those can be separate topics (unless there are pictures that deals with one WHOLE event - that is one topic). If they are caps, they get posted in the Picture Gallery. If they are interviews, those can be separate topics. 

Maazz

Maazz

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I'm not sure what you mean by the question. It depends on what those links are. If they are your VMs, you make a whole topic on it and edit accordingly. If they are pics of events, those can be separate topics (unless there are pictures that deals with one WHOLE event - that is one topic). If they are caps, they get posted in the Picture Gallery. If they are interviews, those can be separate topics. 

I see, I mean just a whole bunch of things I myself like. Specific VMs other people have made, pictures of them that I like, funny interviews and stuff. :) (of course with credit to those ppl)

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

I see, I mean just a whole bunch of things I myself like. Specific VMs other people have made, pictures of them that I like, funny interviews and stuff. :) (of course with credit to those ppl)

Oh, I don't think you can make topics for those. LOL Maybe just open up a Word document and save the links there? Or favorite the page? Or PM the links to yourself? Those can't be posted on the forum. 

Sorry. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maazz

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I can't seem to find this link for the promo in which Viraj is acting childlike, etc.

Maazz

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
promo links r posted after a day or two after it is aired on the channel... u will have to watch on tv.. but dont worry.. u havent missed anything... Ouch

dsdsb.addict

Maazz

Maazz

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hi,

Anytime I use the search engine, it always comes up with 'No Topics', although I know there are results for what I typed in becuase I have seen it before.

Am I doing something wrong?

angelluck

angelluck

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
hello can anyone plz tell me where can i get the latest promo link f the show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.