Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 46

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
friends i hv one query...pls help me out...i missed some episodes few weeks back...so i cud not watch wat viraj did with jhanvi's family...has he killed all 5 of them including her parents, dadi and sisters...or r some of them alive...

pls someone let me know...pm me if possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 12)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Nope..He wanted to scared Jhanvi..as he felt that she is not affraid of him..and thus she wanted to change him by getting him to Doc.. all he wanted to do is make her feary once again..and thus what he did to make her vulnerable..he gave sleeping pills to all of her family members..and then after showing her family members "Dead" he asked Uniyal to take them out from the house..and he burned the full house in front of her..to make her blv that they all are dead..and the only option she has is HIM..he wanted to get the Highness back...and thus he did all that..

Nope they all are alive.. but not sure where..hehe missing from episodes...jokes apart..they all were present in "Fake death / funaral of Jhanvi"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_akshiadoremevirgo

sehhr

Groupbie

sehhr

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hello guyz
missed a lot of episodes plz help
who iz this auntie? and why jhanvi is not living with viraj
does he really think that she is dead?
or she eleoped?

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehhr

hello guyz
missed a lot of episodes plz help
who iz this auntie? and why jhanvi is not living with viraj
does he really think that she is dead?
or she eleoped?

Aunty is Dr. K's relative and on her request Jhanvi now known as Sia is living with her
Jhanvi left Viraj, on day of their other SR, Geeta drugged Viraj and made Jhanvi to run away from him but they met with an accident and Geeta died in it and Dr. K proved that the dead body was of Jhnavi so she is dead for Viraj

sehhr

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ohhh Viraj is still in the drama right?

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

ohhh Viraj is still in the drama right?
yes he is

Edited by SunShine_A - 20 April 2012 at 1:01am

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
what does the title mean mean? I know what "dil se di dua" means but the other two words are pure Hindi so I can't understand them :P

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

what does the title mean mean? I know what "dil se di dua" means but the other two words are pure Hindi so I can't understand them :P
it means may you always remain married i,e may your husband have long life
so its like We wishes from our heart that you remain married throughout 

spicySugar..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.