Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Finally!!

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys

Finally aaj naina ne daksh ko cheek pe kiss kiya after 1 year ..Embarrassed.As far as my knowledge is concerned this is official cheek kiss...LOL...LOLLOL

This is only good thing in today's episode..ab CV's ne itne kanjoos honge  dakshna moments ko lekar tho aise hisaab kitab tho rakhan padta hain na...LOLLOL..

Dekhlo..miss mat karoWink warna kya pata kal ho naa ho...Smile
LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bajino1ssbndakshdirk41aditya151sitakshintsindiaAish_21DakshnaFanSpotRanjinikishan

aditya151 Senior Member
aditya151
aditya151

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

@lucky..

indeed after many days naina kissing daksh...this was only sweetest part of the episode.SmileEmbarrassed...apart from that again trio aayi,rohini,naina scenesAngry...hope atleast cvs show one dakshana moment everyday Smileas they focused only on rohini's track and today electricity power issue ... and precap also they showed again rohini's again...planning something...

Edited by adityarao151 - 19 December 2011 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbndaksh

ssbndaksh Newbie
ssbndaksh
ssbndaksh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
omg...fianlly today dakshana kiss scene after so many days...and it was only the best partof todays episode...apart from it all rohini crap...  

Edited by ssbndaksh - 19 December 2011 at 2:26am
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Ri8 fter so long past fews they havent shown daksh properly just naina n d whole drama in the house
sitakshi Senior Member
sitakshi
sitakshi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Par   us  kiss  se   kya  fayda   jisse   apna   daksh   kush   na   ho.Arre  toda  sa  kushi  dikhata  toh   usko   kya   jata.   Hum   bhi   kush  hojate  na.
lagta   hai   kal   kuch  acche   hone  ki   sambhavana  hi   nahi  hai.Iss  liye  sab    fans   se   yahi   benthi   hai  apni  apni   hankies   ready   rakhiye.CryCry

DakshnaFan

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
oh.. lucky y'day reading this post I watched that part only... yah.. at last she kissed on his cheek. it is the first kiss she gave. But.. I am not satisfied. coz, that was not because of her love towards him. it was because she got some idea to convince ayi. so i am not that much happy.. anyway, she did it...!!!!
lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

oh.. lucky y'day reading this post I watched that part only... yah.. at last she kissed on his cheek. it is the first kiss she gave. But.. I am not satisfied. coz, that was not because of her love towards him. it was because she got some idea to convince ayi. so i am not that much happy.. anyway, she did it...!!!!

I know yaar... and I agree with u .Even daksh knows that iss liye even he was not that happy...Ouch and he didnt recat much...but still something is better than nothing na...LOL...Wink

ntsindia

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Originally posted by ntsindia

I know yaar... and I agree with u .Even daksh knows that iss liye even he was not that happy...Ouch and he didnt recat much...but still something is better than nothing na...LOL...Wink
Yah.. excactly..!!!!

Go to top