one more thing
that pic is just fabulous,
u edited??
dat is wonderful,,,
me ny copy paste kr liπŸ˜›
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
maandy... can i request an OS that is super sad 😳...if u can write one ..please !!πŸ€—
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shanzy

one more thing

that pic is just fabulous,
u edited??
dat is wonderful,,,
me ny copy paste kr liπŸ˜›

Are you talking about this siggie I made ? Coz, from my last SS I have decided to make my own pictures for most of my works ! So, yes ! I made it and don't worry you can use it ! Jo Mera...Wo Tera...πŸ˜†

And, Thank you so much babes for loving it, and yes it was typical me ! I was literally dyeing without one tragic write up and now that I did it, I think I owe one happy wala OS which is I think I am not in mood for that, I am only in mood for sad parts but what to do ? I will write sad one first but post happy wala first, but mind you, I only love sad stories...Happy stories are so boring man ! πŸ˜†

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hopehot

maandy... can i request an OS that is super sad 😳...if u can write one ..please !!πŸ€—

Am I reading it right ? 😲

I mean...Are you asking me for super sad OS ? πŸ˜² Why ? πŸ˜† BTW, I can do it but it all depends on your definition of sadness ! Believe me, for someone this death can be sadness or living apart can be sadness and jokingly for someone just being with each other is also sadness...So I can do it but it all depends on how you know sadness coz as far as my interest is concern, out of all my works, I think except Kiss The Knight Goodbye...none of them were OTT sad. They were okay but as I said, its completely my POV ! 😊

But I have one OS in mind, its not sad for me but might be sad for others and as well as you ! πŸ˜‰

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

speechless sweety ...

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

Am I reading it right ? 😲

I mean...Are you asking me for super sad OS ? πŸ˜² Why ? πŸ˜† BTW, I can do it but it all depends on your definition of sadness ! Believe me, for someone this death can be sadness or living apart can be sadness and jokingly for someone just being with each other is also sadness...So I can do it but it all depends on how you know sadness coz as far as my interest is concern, out of all my works, I think except Kiss The Knight Goodbye...none of them were OTT sad. They were okay but as I said, its completely my POV ! 😊

But I have one OS in mind, its not sad for me but might be sad for others and as well as you ! πŸ˜‰

yes you are reading right ...😳...πŸ˜†...i don't think u ever got a request like that before...ok..so any def of sadness is fine except living with one ...πŸ˜ƒ..waiting already EmbarrassedπŸ€—
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maanddy

Ash...

I can't believe ! 😲 You are the ONLY one who is saying, Maddy, I love you ! Seriously, you are the ONLY one right now !

WOW ! πŸ€—

Thank you so much and HUGS and Kisses ! It felt so better ! Honestly, I thought this time I would break record by receiving "I-will-kill-you-Maddy" comments, but hell...that warning WORKED !

BTW, as far as I can remember, there are only two works of mine in which I used this super famous disease,
Schizophrenia. Trust me, I think only two, Baki Toh...I have to check then ! 🀣

And you know ? From last couple of works were so happy that I was not feeling well, and now that I have written this, I feel much much better ! I feel like ME ! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 This is me, original me who writes tragic stories only ! πŸ˜† But I have to compensate now or else everyone will kill me !

And, Do not worry even I did not cry in this one, its not that much strong that made me cry, I have to work hard to make you and me cry ! 🀣 So what do you say ? Next time, whom should I kill or whom should I not kill to bring our precious tears ? 🀣 Our priceless, costly tears...πŸ˜†

Once again, Thanks and Love you...for loving my sad sad works ! πŸ˜†

hehehehe am glad tht u went to UR OWN SELFπŸ˜‰
me super happy for uπŸ˜ƒ
n as i told..this was not that sad tht cud make us cry
try harder baby!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†n schizophrenia...lagta hain i shud also write sumthing on tht super famous disease!!!!!🀣
yeah yeah our SUPER PRECIOUS TEARS... only we can make each other cry lol🀣
waiting for ur new one

-Mishu- thumbnail
awsome mandy...!!!! i m speechless dear...!!!!
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome...
Thanks for the PM