India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

haye, kya dialogue mara hai.

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Yaaron, main officially adi par aaj fida ho gayi hoon. Maine thursday ka episode jaldi jaldi mein dekha, but today when I say the video online, my gosh! I was literally swooning over him. Ki dialogue shialogue. Yaar, iske baad agar chandni usko na bolti hai na, toh woh sabse badi idiot hai.

"haye, tumhari parandi se ladai abhi bhi hai". Koi mujhe pakdo, I'm falling yaar. And then he started becoming a hairdresser. I was like , ha, yeh suddenly yeh ladka kya kar raha hai? Lekin there is one thing, mujhe koi itne pyaar se bole na, toh even I wouldn't wear a parandi.

Can somebody please please provide me with pics? I'm really really dying for pics. Video's toh dekh liye, lekin koi photo's bhi toh karo yaar.

People's get ready- love's on its way.

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Seriously riddhi.... same here.... I too was going so weak in the knees!!!!!!!! LOL Such charming dialogues and acting!! I wish I find a guy who would be soo fida over me.... Chandni is seriously a fool to have ignored him for so much time!!

What dialogues and background music!!!!!! It was a really nice a epi... a treat for all A-C fans!!
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I know yaar. Sachi, aise koi mujhse baat kare na, toh main toh........ gosh. Lets send fanmail to vipul yaar. Kisiko uska e-mail add pata hai?
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I wish we cud get hold of his ID.... but u know what!! I can try to get his cell number I think.... I know someone at Star One and may be if I ask him, he can pass on the number to me..... I will try!
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hai! tune mere dil ke baat keh di riddhi ......
i certainly fall off my chair while watching the video ..........
i was like ................oh god!! i m not getting words to speak .........i can juss say .....i m getting crazier bout him day by day LOL
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
the scene was very beautiful...i loved everybit of it...adi was speaking his dialouges and i was like what a man...and what a romance....and song they played was beautiful too..it was like kavvali...

and when i saw the microphone episode..it was really hard to stop laughing..i watched over and over and my roommate was like this girl is crazy...it was too good....
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
SIGH! Embarrassed I ABSOLUTELY love IC when scenes like this are shown! I only hope and pray that they continue in this track leaving the villains conveniently forgotten! LOL LOL LOL
Raaga_om Senior Member
Raaga_om
Raaga_om

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I wish my remote had special powers that could block all the unwanted junk (Read as Kamini,Manisha,Dilawar etc) and I coulod keep replaying all the mushy romantic scenes. Sigh sigh. I like AK even better with a hint of a stubble and those smouldering eyes. Embarrassed Riddhi I have officially joined the club too! LOL

Go to top