Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Symonds leaves the House with Pooja Misrra

cutiepies Senior Member
cutiepies
cutiepies

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss 5: Symonds leaves the House with Pooja Misrra

Andrew Symonds' stay in the Bigg Boss house came to an end today. The international celebrity who had entered the house 10 days back waved good bye taking along his Hindi translator – Pooja Misrra with him. 

While the contestants in the house were shocked to see a flight landing entry of the six and a half feet tall Australian cricketer – Andrew Symonds, in the house, they soon developed a fondness for the Aussie all-rounder. Their 'New Equals Contender' worry was just about to vanish when a new worry - Pooja Misrra was sent inside the house as Andrew's translator.  

While the contestants expected the house to be in a light mood after Andrew's entrance, their energies soon drained seeing the joker-dress clad Misrra. Andrew turned out to be a just man, who would play the Bollywood chocolate boy and propose to Pooja Misrra at one moment and give her a piece of mind and make sure that she understands her deeds the next moment. The entire house was floored at the way the man took charge of the major fight at 4 AM in the morning. 

He not only calmed both the parties but also realized that it is his responsibility to not let the ladies be disturbed and perturbed by all that was going on. Andrew's Mehbooba act left the housemates shocked when they saw him act like the perfect Gabbar and leave no stone unturned to give it his best shot. While it was clear that Pooja Misrra intended to avenge people by making a come-back, Andrew always did his best to make her realize that she was there as his translator. 

The two changed the way Bigg Boss house contestants think and behave and are definitely leaving their fond memories behind while they bid adieu. After living a complete new environment and adjusting with the language barrier, Andrew comments on his stay in the house saying, "For me, it was a completely different experience because I have never lived among Indian people before. I had a great time inside the house with my fellow contestants, especially Shonali and Siddharth. I am leaving with loads of memories of all the great times I have spent with the contestants and my inspiring interaction with Salman Khan."

We hope that Andrew's visit to India and his stay in the Bigg Boss house has not only been an experience for him, but has turned out into and equally fruitful learning for the housemates alike.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadThrasherShayariChingaari

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
nice! :-) symmo was really entertaining!far better than other inmates!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Thank God. Both were useless. I didn't get to see or understand much of Mr. Symonds. And that PM.. lesser said the better.

Good bye!

Edited by desi_IFer1 - 19 December 2011 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top