I was in Mumbai yesterday and.....

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

I am back from Mumbai, went there on some official assignment. It was first ever visit to mumbai. Just came back few minutes ago. What a tiring journey.

Aaj subah maine socha ki jab main yahan (Mumbai mein) hoon to kyon naa EMAET ka studio bhi dekhoon. I called up saniya9919 (she is an IF member/mumbaikar), and she agreed to take me there...we both reached there at 9 am. And luckily the entire team was there...contestants including. They were all practising there songs, luckily we were allowed to meet each and every contestant. Twinkle is so sweet. We told them that they have so many hardcore fans at IF and that we spend hours discussing things about them. Saniya adviced girls to dress a bit conservatively and focus more on singing. 😆 Rajeev is such a nice, down to earth person. 😛 We spent some quality time there. Mazaa aa gaya. We also took some snaps. I'll post them in coming hours...this is the first pic, me and saniya with EMAET contestants.....

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8426/af4qh.jpg

More pics later. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun_8687 thumbnail
Nice Pic 😆 Edited by arun_8687 - 18 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail
😆 Yaar subah subah ****** bana diya na.
😆 Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks friends for appreciating our hard work. 😛

We also wanted to meet our groovy-gurus, but were told that they've gone to Fardeen Khan Acting School for their daily acting classes. Contestants were also supposed to join them later in the day.

Then by chance we happen to meet GS, he was impressed that we are IF members, he invited us for breakfast. Aur baaton hi baaton mein he dropped a bombshell, he asked us to join EMAET as another wild card jodi, we were shocked. We told him that hamein to singing wagerah kuchh aata hi nahin hai. He said, don't worry...uski to waise bhi zaroorat nahin hai...lipsync kar lena. Bas thodi si acting aur dancing aani chahiye....

Aur isse pehle ki main YES bolta, meri neend khul gayi.

😆

greatmaratha thumbnail
👏   Good one.
annu1611 thumbnail
Good one 😊 Atleast you are not disrespecting someone and ridiculing people's feelings 👏 UNLIKE SOME OTHERS HERE🤢Edited by annu1611 - 18 years ago
shivvy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏
good one! 1st april fool soo far!
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu1611

Good one 😊 Atleast you are not disrespecting someone and ridiculing people's feelings 👏 UNLIKE SOME OTHERS HERE🤢

Perfect anu... Good one Deeepak...

Good tat u did something differently... Thank god,

u didnot hurt anybody's feelings here...

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you got me 😃 deepak
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
SS u really have a good sense of humour. 😆
U can become a film director 😆 😆 😆