Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Thanks 4 sharing the article...😊...Merry Christmas 2 Vivan-Vahbiz and 2 everyone in IF...πŸ€—...God bless everyone..

same to you😊

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

@chakz media is seriously jobless or else they are bored of their jobs so for entertainment take interview of this two wannabe abhi ash. Who knows maybe they have a good laugh too.
@priya i just hope santa listens to me.

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Armu no offense darlin just QUIT POSTING DEIR ARTICLES!!!

DOSENT THE MEDIA HAVE LIKE BETTER PPL TO INTERVIEW???

Dear Santa,
If you exist this x'mas ur darlin' not-besharam-cute-lil-Kiara wants THIS COUPLE TO GO CHOOMANTAR!!

xx
Kiara!

P.S. Yes I have been a good gal so I go to the good KID category!

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Gud uss christmas tree mai hi vahbz ko tang dena. Oops tree toot jayega
Ok better santa vahbz ko le jaye isse better gift nhi hoga logo k liye

😲 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't they stop 4 now when the show is ended? Why media ppl r so much interested abt their personal lives? Yes, i know the reason coz they r giving media chances by showing their pda. btw liked the parts of vivi's n vahbiz's previous Christmas celebration experiences .
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Vivian D'sena, Vahbbiz Dorabjee's first X'mas together

Saadia S Dhailey, TNN | Dec 19, 2011, 12.00PM IST
Read More:Vivian D'sena|Vahbbiz Dorabjee|Turkey|Friends|Christmas|Cake
Vivian D'sena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee

Vivian D'sena says that though he doesn't eat roast Turkey every Christmas, the ChristmasPudding and chocolate Cake are a must-have every year.

"When I celebrate Christmas with family in Ujjain, everything is cooked at home but in Mumbai we surely order. My granny prepares the best stuff on Christmas."

Vahbbiz Dorabjee remembers spending Christmas in Pune with her Friends every year, and she says that her mother would put up Christmas Tree at home too. "We loved decorating it.I continue to have Christmas tree at home, and will have one this Christmas too."

However, Vahbbiz says that she's never had a traditional Christmas dinner. She tried the Christmas pudding only recently, and says that she loved it.

Vivian says that this Christmas plans are special. "It's my first Christmas with y fiance Vahbbiz. We'll be going to the Mount Mary Church in Bandra and then I'll take her out for dinner," he tells us.

and my sweet Tanu, ye le tere topic ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@snigs: may ur wish comes true. That wud be a relief to all. πŸ˜†

My wish: dear santa, kahi se bhi vivian ka ek hamshakal laake tapka do, who can act in pkyek part 2, so that we don't have to tolerate his gf and his PDA in pkyek part 2.
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Vivian D'sena, Vahbbiz Dorabjee's first X'mas together

Great! Even now we get article about their holiday. Dear santa if you are listening please give this two a bit of maturity,sense of respect for their self and their relationship and also a dictionary so this two learns the meaning of certain things. Like private, no pda and dignity. Getting sick of this two honestly:-@

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Armu no offense darlin just QUIT POSTING DEIR ARTICLES!!!

DOSENT THE MEDIA HAVE LIKE BETTER PPL TO INTERVIEW???

Dear Santa,
If you exist this x'mas ur darlin' not-besharam-cute-lil-Kiara wants THIS COUPLE TO GO CHOOMANTAR!!

xx
Kiara!

P.S. Yes I have been a good gal so I go to the good KID category!

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Thanks 4 sharing the article...😊...Merry Christmas 2 Vivan-Vahbiz and 2 everyone in IF...πŸ€—...God bless everyone..

@chakz media is seriously jobless or else they are bored of their jobs so for entertainment take interview of this two wannabe abhi ash. Who knows maybe they have a good laugh too.
@priya i just hope santa listens to me.

Originally posted by: princyz

Can't they stop 4 now when the show is ended? Why media ppl r so much interested abt their personal lives? Yes, i know the reason coz they r giving media chances by showing their pda. btw liked the parts of vivi's n vahbiz's previous Christmas celebration experiences .

Originally posted by: Dikshi92

@snigs: may ur wish comes true. That wud be a relief to all. πŸ˜†

My wish: dear santa, kahi se bhi vivian ka ek hamshakal laake tapka do, who can act in pkyek part 2, so that we don't have to tolerate his gf and his PDA in pkyek part 2.

Edited by paritha - 12 years ago