India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The fall of TUMHARI DISHA.....a thought

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged

So despite our best efforts on a collective and individual basis,the much dreaded promo....Tumhari Disha...4 times a week has been aired today.Going through the recent TRP's,it is understandable that with the present ratings Zee could not sustain pressure from competing other channels and had to get the show off air on Fridays.Doesnt seem long that Zee gives a final warning to the Film Farm to wind up the show,as all other shows with ratings below TD have ended or are ending shortly.

A thought....Who is responsible for the fall of this show?...A serial that started so beautifully is struggling for its survival.As for me I am prepared to watch this show for ever...but myself or this forum as much as can express their opinion are not the representative of the general public...the viewers of Tumhari Disha.The single person  who seems  responsible to me is no one other than the production house of TD....Mrs Rupali Guha.Her story lacked a backbone.She centered it mainly around splitting and getting the 2D'S  together and  the lust for wealth and power  for Kanaka by some negative characters.What happened...the show lost its charm.Time and again we protested,Mrs Guha was given months to improve ...but she did not...I guess she was overconfident.TD is totally a one man show now...it is Ashish Nayyar who is holding it up...and how long can one man do this for.

Mrs Guha never realised that

......she will never be able to produce another serial like Tumhari Disha.

......will never be able to create another character like DK

......will never find an actor like Ashish Nayyar

......will never have a couple like Ashish and Chavvi.

She had ample opportunities but she never availed.Now what? Tumhari Disha still has potentials to improve and has not lost the game completely.After the court case Mrs Guha you need a change of story line as the general public seems to be fed up with the misery and misfortune on the 2 D's.....you need a good story writer to continue with a sensible story and eliminate several supporting characters with  introduction of some  new.Unfortunately ...Tumhari Disha has become Hamari Disha.....we love this show and don't want it to end ever...but Mrs Guha needs to give a serious thought as to where she goes from here.

Buddies what do you think...your opinion please.

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I agree ..the same old story line of new man in Disha's life ...and Gargi Lusting after Kanaka ....have become really lame now...and hence Td seems to be limping where Ratings are concerned.

how many times will DK lose Kanaka?..the first time he gave it away for his mother...that was a emotional high point in the story.....then he  took revenge on Disha by getting it back...that was also alright...but after that Kanaka should not have been included in the tug of war.

Td in it's heydays...used to give us fantastic scene for every episode..and now we get one or two fantastic scenes in one week of Td....

We sincerely do not want characters who do not contribute to the story line....

After court case...Rupali should get a fresh angle...fresh scenario to the story... get rid of old characters and artists and get other experienced actors in....
Create a different story keeping Dk-Disha as central characters....there is so much potential in the story ...which has not been explored yet.

I want TD to continue and become exciting and entertaining ..

Edited by mona05 - 01 April 2006 at 8:58am
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
It is true Parveen the only person who is to blame here is Rupali who keeps on repeating same plot again and again and continue the story on the same track. Now all these Gargi etc. have been there long enough and done enough destruction and once again they all are gathered under the same roof and all we can wait in the future is her dirty schemings again.

It is true the only attraction left is AN as DK with his superb acting, Chhavi is also alright but sometimes her acting is not that good and she looks artificial. It is only Ashish who is carrying the whole show. Rupali should come up with something new now and shouldnt work only on this track of whole the time creating such circumstances again and again that they can split.
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I really feel sad reading all this...because I love TD.
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
It is sad that TD which I love so much had been given such disappointing twists...

Rupali should know that the USP of TD was DK-Disha's relationship..by undermining this relationship she is undermining the main theme of the story.

Well...let me be positive and hope this court case will resolve all the tangles in their relationship and then TD can move on.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by no1TDfan

I totally agree with u guys......but what can we do.....all i hope is that Rupali Guha listens 2 us and understands our problem and u guys have given her great tips and suggestions she can use 2 make TD the No. 1 serial and like it was b4.....hopefully one of her people r on this forum and is reading all this we r writing....fingers crossed Thumbs Up

jyothi tum kaha ho yaar.....tumhari rupu darling tumhari soonti hai isliye tum hi usko samjao... LOL LOL

Mai kahi nahi hoon mai yahi hoon yaar...bolo kya kaam hai....Hum aapka request Rupali thak pahoonchaayenge.....WinkLOL I totally agree with everyone but my only doubt is that Rupali doesnt have creative writers...Thats the only reason for TD down fall...but i feel TD will improve in a months time....ConfusedHoping so...Smile

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Inshallah it will improve and we will enjoy it for a long long time.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top