Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

SBS: Sushita fir sath sath/Ankys bday celebrn (Page 15)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
This was such a nice b'day celebration! I couldn't hear anything cos I've got problems with my laptop at the moment, but it was nice to see their cute smiles and all the frolic. (thanks a ton for the written update Tanu, without you I would have been totally lost!)

Ankita looked very cute in shorts and pink tee with a flower on the head. She looked so happy and I loved the way she was dancing all the time even while walking. It was so adorable!

This party reminded me of our hostel b'day parties - everyone gets smeared with cake in the end and needs to take a bath at that hour in the night. (Wish we also had a pool to wash it off so easily! LOL ) It was such a well organised party, the cake was what I found especially lovely- with a doll and fireworks and all. It looked so pretty. 

I couldn't identify Anurag at first in the crowd! The PR gang seems to be a closely knit gang now, bless them all. They all worked hard all these years and were the reason the serial did so well for a long time.

And as always I loved it when Ankita was holding Sushant's arm and the way he was looking at her so sweetly. They looked adorable together. Muah to both of them!

Here's hoping Ankita gets the present that she wants from Sushant! And yes Sushant, you don't need to regret your decision. You did the right thing.

Edited by nikitagmc - 19 December 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003stefanandresuanTanyaz

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I'm almost certain that the name has been around longer than that thread, and even before Nisha became a member.  Not to take away credit from her if she did come up with it, but still from somewhere I'm feeling that it was from before that... But I guess I think a lot of things and frequently they are wrong.  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Ahem ahem!! Sushi knows wat gift Anki wants and she is hoping he gives it to her!!
Plz Sushi boy give ur sweetheart the gift she is asking forWink
A very happy birthday to Ankita !! God bless her

jaanu first i want to tell u i miss u in forum nd another information i think sush will give ankita TICKET OF BALI bc in interview sush said he promised anki to go BALI for celeb 31st nightWinkkash hum hota baliEmbarrassedLOLsush and anki in swimming suitWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by poas - 19 December 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I'm watching the video AGAINEmbarrassed 

The way Ankita burst our laughing when Sushant said he is learning how to play guitar is so cute.Guess he is not that good at it yet LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintybonnefillesuan

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

I felt a little bad for Sushant when he said he's wondering what he's doing at home sometimes, but it's good he doesn't regret it.  He has everything it takes to be a filmstar, the acting, dancing, looks, action, and even that certain charm that you can't be taught.  Now if only some kind soul would pick up on that.

You know what I too noticed a flicker of doubt in his voice...as if he is wondering if the step he has taken is right or not. Its little harder for people who start earning at young age and do well for themselves...lean periods can raise several insecurities in them. I feel Ankita is a great positive partner for him. Hope he gets what he wants asap. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27stefanandresushkita10Guggu_MintyTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I also felt a little bad for him when he said that .I don't want him to get  hurt as he seems to be   very emotional and ambitious young man .His career means a lot to him .He is so talented that hopefully he should get something  from films and if that does not happen then he will always get a very good tele show but I don't think he wants to even think about this option for another two years .
I think more than direction he is interested in acting in films .

Anki has to play a very supporting and a postive thinking and loving girlfriend to him right now ,He needs her more than ever right now .

Hopefully everything will work out soon...
Someone from films must take him . He deserves a chance in films .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2011 at 12:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HottySUSHANT786stefanandreshootingstar27bonnefillesuansushkita10lunza

HottySUSHANT786 Groupbie
HottySUSHANT786
HottySUSHANT786

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for Written update Tanu & Ashu for pics...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I also felt a little bad for him when he said that .I don't want him to get  hurt as he seems to be   very emotional and ambitious young man .His career means a lot to him .He is so talented that hopefully he should get something  from films and if that does not happen then he will always get a very good tele show but I don't think he wants to even think about this option for another two years .
I think more than direction he is interested in acting in films .

Anki has to play a very supporting and a postive thinking and loving girlfriend to him right now ,He needs her more than ever right now .

Hopefully everything will work out soon...
Someone from films must take him . He deserves a chance in films .

@bold .. yeah ... and thats exactly what he said in People mag. interview .. that right now he needs her the most ...
And ya , even I noticed when he said that ... ki .. i dont know what i am doing sitting at home ..
 i agree with bonne ... he has been working since the age of 17/18 ... and well .. he didnt really have the period of "struggle" where in he was searching for work .. from what I have read .. I think opportunities just came by one after the other ... right from Shiamak's troupe ... to theatre and then television... unlike ankita who had to go thru some years when she wasnt finding work...

i guess occasionally self-doubt does creep into his mind...
and then , i guess , anki whacks him on the head and says "snap outta it ! "

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top