Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) (Page 68)

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

Hello, everyone

Nimmi and roseHug

and rose, jo tera haal hai woh mera haal hai
My daddy once said to me that instead of watching all these crappy stuff on Tv( read LTL) you should watch these historical dramas see this shivajee serial is good and I replied that don't you know daddy they play with the facts, manipulates them this show is not all authentic. Now God knows what excuse will I give if I start watching itLOL
seriously there was a time when my maids used to watch this show as nothing else would come at 8.30 and i used to close my eyes n let them watch the show peacefully ..slowly my mom started taking interest but later on when some scary looking villans entered the show she too lost interest now nobody watches it in our house but seriously aish i am so confused ..i want to see mishal but not sure weather like this or not ...this man always keeps us in a fix ..hatke actor with hatke choices LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Even I'm sceptical rose, only thing which assures me (if he's playing the role as I don't find this news v true) is that if I can like infact say love HR in Jodha Akbar then why not him as Shivajee 

Banjaaran.

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Yaadon mein tum, khwabon mein tum
Aankhon mein tum, dil mein tum
Yaad karein bhi to kaise karein tumko
Jise bhula na paayein wo hi shaks ho tum…..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Indu.aishwishBanjaaran.

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Even I'm sceptical rose, only thing which assures me (if he's playing the role as I don't find this news v true) is that if I can like infact say love HR in Jodha Akbar then why not him as Shivajee 

i dont know why but i feel that this news might be true ...coz this role suits him a lot ..matches the kind of roles he likes doing .. u know playing the central character which is powerful , action oriented also he was waiting for films but seems like nothing happened much on that front so he might give this role a try and i am 100% sure he would play the role superbly he has the potential to carry it off well so i am not worried about that but i am a little unsure weather the show would be entertaining i mean watching it on a daily basis plus will it get good TRP's

Banjaaran.

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Agree rose, even I'm not very fond of watching historical dramas. yeh banda jo karwaye woh kam h. And regarding TRPs...fikar na kar, who has imagined that ugly nakusha will fetch such high TRPs at least not I but he managed to garner them.
When you said then I'm realising that may be it's true. He can choose this kind of role and more over unlike other shows this show has less scope of continuing years after year. It'll get a proper closure, which is the first priority of Mishal. Let's see..kismat ne uske aur humare liye kya tay kiya h 

****edit:
aww...that greeting and the message is lovely. So true when did we forgot him!

Edited by aishwish - 30 December 2011 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Agree rose, even I'm not very fond of watching historical dramas. yeh banda jo karwaye woh kam h. And regarding TRPs...fikar na kar, who has imagined that ugly nakusha will fetch such high TRPs at least not I but he managed to garner them.
When you said then I'm realising that may be it's true. He can choose this kind of role and more over unlike other shows this show has less scope of continuing years after year. It'll get a proper closure, which is the first priority of Mishal. Let's see..kismat ne uske aur humare liye kua tay kiya h 

****edit:
agree with u aish even i didnt expect LTL to do so well before he made an entry but still yaar fictional shows have some drama whereas historical shows follow the book ..i mean what will they show besides villians conspirating against shivaji and he defeating them ..i mean whats the thrill as a viewer ..the actor may enjoy doing action scenes n playing such an imp character but still as an audience i dont find it interesting ..confused since morning ..

thanks for the greeting Embarrassed

Banjaaran.

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

When you said then I'm realising that may be it's true. He can choose this kind of role and more over unlike other shows this show has less scope of continuing years after year. It'll get a proper closure, which is the first priority of Mishal. Let's see..kismat ne uske aur humare liye kua tay kiya h 

****edit:
agree with u aish even i didnt expect LTL to do so well before he made an entry but still yaar fictional shows have some drama whereas historical shows follow the book ..i mean what will they show besides villians conspirating against shivaji and he defeating them ..i mean whats the thrill as a viewer ..the actor may enjoy doing action scenes n playing such an imp character but still as an audience i dont find it interesting ..confused since morning ..

@red: ditto my feelings.
But don't worry rose there is enough drama for us. Shivajee has two wives and the members of the forum are busy discussing about the consummation of their marriage and finally came to a conclusion that it'll happen only once shivajee grows up. So, if Mishal comes as grown up one...I guess there will be enough thrill for usWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by stranger2rose

****edit:

@red: ditto my feelings.
But don't worry rose there is enough drama for us. Shivajee has two wives and the members of the forum are busy discussing about the consummation of their marriage and finally came to a conclusion that it'll happen only once shivajee grows up. So, if Mishal comes as grown up one...I guess there will be enough thrill for usWinkLOL
woah ..what a thrill to look forward to ???lol..i hope shivaji doesnt consumate the way tasha did ..tasha's consummation was such a let down ..

Banjaaran.

Go to top