MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Yipppiiieee...
Our Munda's rank improved... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Ab toh wapis aajao... dekho we r working hard to improve your ranking... πŸ˜ƒ

^^ yh bt keep commenting... i hav sent PMs out 2 ppl tht i knw watched LTL wen MR was a part of it requesting thm 2 post comments on his profile...pls evry1 else do the sme...the mre comments the mre his rank wil go up!
Yaayy...the rank is up, but the TB article gave the bounce. If we cut off the TB points, he's still below 45. So, a huge think is depending on the commenting points. Gals, plz do make some time to visit twice and comment on his profile.
But for now, its party time!!!!!!!

Originally posted by m.indira

Good morning friends..old pics...😭 kam se kam ek photo shoot tho karvaletha...

Mishal jaldi wapas aajao..warna CHIPKO ANDOLAN...
"Daat kaat Andolan" me badal saktha hai..

Indu, dear...Jaan se maarne ka Irada hai kya???
ek kaam kaar...kill me once...don't kill me everyday by your deadly creations...
Too good yara...too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Yaayy...the rank is up, but the TB article gave the bounce. If we cut off the TB points, he's still below 45. So, a huge think is depending on the commenting points. Gals, plz do make some time to visit twice and comment on his profile.
But for now, its party time!!!!!!!

i know swati ..its bcoz TB  article ..i have some problem every time i used to comment it .twice a day it dont allow me 😭
Originally posted by aishwish

Okay so now I would like to thanks all the muffins who have posted some of the really lovely songs. Each one of them is a gem.Had a great time watching all of them!
One from my side too. In the Legendry voices of Mehdi Hasan sahab and Noor jahan jee. Here you go!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8-YkHrBbA[/YOUTUBE]

Nice song AIsh...Never heard of it.
Thanks for sharing yaara...πŸ€—

Originally posted by sana141994

i know swati ..its bcoz TB  article ..i have some problem every time i used to comment it .twice a day it dont allow me 😭

really?? oh...but i can comment twice a day. It actually counts 24 hours limit. 2 per 24 hours. and sometimes u know what happens? if u copy your previous comment and try to paste, then they don't allow it. I tried to copy my previous comment but couldnt do then wrote antoher new comment and it went well.
i agree... we need 2 keep commenting n also PM his fan club list 2...ask thm 2 pop in n post a comment...
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

really?? oh...but i can comment twice a day. It actually counts 24 hours limit. 2 per 24 hours. and sometimes u know what happens? if u copy your previous comment and try to paste, then they don't allow it. I tried to copy my previous comment but couldnt do then wrote antoher new comment and it went well.
ok lets me pm shabz abt it ..she will help me hopfully ..but i heard tb aricle are soon to remove form accounts of ranking ..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by anirka

Haila... yahan toh yummilicious discussion ho riya hai... ☺️

oyee hoyee...baljit..tujhe kya laga yummy yummy sirf tu kar sakti hai...hum nahi??
dekh tujhe dikha dikha ke mein aur aishu yummy yummy yummy...πŸ˜†