MR AT # 7 | The Adda(Mishal Crazies Reside Here) - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ivy_11

OMG...I didn't think of the next two lines...why does he do this to us๐Ÿ˜†

heads he wins and tails we lose...not fair

So true... here we are burning... in his desire... to watch him on-screen... with another powerful role... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by anirka

So true... here we are burning... in his desire... to watch him on-screen... with another powerful role... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mr. Elusive has been in the news ...giving interviews, attending parties and God knows what..so I am guessing he is serious about acting career..unless it is a promotional stuff he is doing for PHD..
Hello Guys... ๐Ÿ˜Š

There has much chaos at Mishal Raheja's fan pages at Facebook that he is holidaying in Goa...

This post is to clear that...

Yes... he is in Goa... with his partners...
But he is not holidaying...
He is there for some business shoot for his company PHD by Channel V and ET Now...
His partner posted on his FB Wall and PHD wall that they r gonna shoot on weekend...

So please guys don't flood or fill buckets crying... that he doesn't think about his fans and is enjoying in Goa... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope its clear guys...

Originally posted by anirka

Hello Guys... ๐Ÿ˜Š

There has much chaos at Mishal Raheja's fan pages at Facebook that he is holidaying in Goa...

This post is to clear that...

Yes... he is in Goa... with his partners...
But he is not holidaying...
He is there for some business shoot for his company PHD by Channel V and ET Now...
His partner posted on his FB Wall and PHD wall that they r gonna shoot on weekend...

So please guys don't flood or fill buckets crying... that he doesn't think about his fans and is enjoying in Goa... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope its clear guys...

Baljit- saw you posted this same comment on FB- on teh mishal fan page. You make a darn good point by saying "hat he doesn't think about his fans and is enjoying in Goa... " 
Agreed!  let the man be 
Originally posted by Shreeya1

Baljit- saw you posted this same comment on FB- on teh mishal fan page. You make a darn good point by saying "hat he doesn't think about his fans and is enjoying in Goa... " 
Agreed!  let the man be 

Darlins ...Don't be mean yaar .
wish the guys success be it whichever field ...

Baljit ...sweets , how r u .  
if they a promo shot on Mtv and being telecast whenever ... 
in this case  u will get ur wish and he his 
Seriously I do not watch much of shows ...
I like the business venture much better than a damn show ...Becoz 99% I may not watch it .

Na jaane aaj dil itna udas hai kyon
Vo ho ke door itna pass  hai kyon
Mujhe malum nahi uske liye main kaun hoon
Magar mere liye vo itna khaas hai kyon

Hyeee muffins and non-muffins ๐Ÿ˜†
This is a small tribute to our elusive man. Most importantly i have posted this song because of my most favorite actress Suchitra Sen.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4QQMj6-mg[/YOUTUBE]

Jee mein aata hai, tere daaman mein, sar jhuka ke ham rote rahe, rote rahe
Teri bhi aankho mein, aansuo ki nami to nahi

Its one of those memorable songs which one never gets tired  of hearing or humming.
MR is my favorite actor๐Ÿ˜ณ.
 However in  Bengali movies. Suchitra Sen and Uttam Kumar Jodi is out of this world. Sometimes they show the classics and I say wow..such good chemistry and great acting๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ivy_11

Its one of those memorable songs which one never gets tired  of hearing or humming.
MR is my favorite actor๐Ÿ˜ณ.
 However in  Bengali movies. Suchitra Sen and Uttam Kumar Jodi is out of this world. Sometimes they show the classics and I say wow..such good chemistry and great acting๐Ÿ˜Š

U know ivy... i can do anything to meet her once in my life time. Its so sad that she doesn't pay public visits. They were one of the most successful on-screen Jodi in Indian cinema. We're so unfortunate that we lost Uttam Kumar so early.
I think I have watched all their films (where they both were paired).
Edited by ltl1deewani - 12 years ago
hi all
wats up to all MR dewanis ?
just picking in and out ...
just got view of PHD vehicle near my apartment ..
first time in life koi car mujh sexy lagi lol