Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessunara

first of all thanksss!!!

but this line caught my attention! for what in the world was arnav accepting wishes if he had already openly called off the engagement! does that mean any kindaff ArHi engagement!!!aah i'm hoping too much..but this stuck out oddly to me

Maybe they were congratulating him on his brother's engagement. 🤔 Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.
Shyamwa standing all alone? 😆 Good stay alone for ever you creep.
Yaay he grabs her hand? Arnie boy can never stay without touching our Jalebi girl 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: the_rain

Batein to Khushi karengi...Arnav proabably has some different plans..😉

We still have a kiss incomplete. It's the perfect time. Maybe Anjali can do some pooja and Arnav can hammer into her head, about who he loves😆

Can he also find out she's no longer engaged?😆
as expected  ASR will do the following:

pehlay woh PAKRAY ga
phir woh JAKRAY ga
phir woh AKRAY ga
phir woh IGNORE karay ga!!

i know the last one doesnt rhyme but thats what he does, humara lallo Chhotay!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zaniax

Maybe they were congratulating him on his brother's engagement. 🤔

Yeahh Arnav was shaking hands and speaking to a few people. But I dont know what it was for..lol
It might be just in general because it happened after La left and Anjali was chasing her.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OH POSSIBLE he might quarrel with her" u also didnttell me abt yr broken eng kuhsi kumar gupta so wht right do have to ask me haan ?"
 and then there we GO aranv didnt ogle at khushi HOW DARE HE huh ! no rabba ve huh !
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Arnav can hammer into her head, about who he loves😆

ummm... can i do that
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What did I miss?? Did some people really sense tension between Sarun ?? 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nyxx

^^ YESSS...Sobti Shirtless scene! Im sure then IPK would break all TRP records LOL!

Uff, that would be amazing nah. He was shirtless in both his previous shows. It's time for KKG to get  a wave at ASR's body... ufff!☺️

Originally posted by: nyxx

Yess we did have a SaRun interview😳, but it was wayy too SHORT. Not even a minute! They were sitting together..and when Sanaya was speaking about the scene, Barun was looking adorable! He was bending low and just giving these cute confused looks and staring around.

and about the telly tadka pic...you need to become a reporter and ask them, Jenny😆😉

Aww, that sucks.. So mean SBS and SBB are becoming, they are depirivng us of Sarun moments.. awww, that sounds so cute.. Sobti is ADORABLE!

I should clearly . I hope the TT people update on this soon. as much as I want a dream sequence, that pic is SO SO offscreen😆 cause no way in hell will ASR hold Khushi like that and no ways will she smile so much.😆
zaniax thumbnail

This is gettin interesting! 😃 I think Arnav noes abt her broken engagement & they both will confront each other.