Remix

a possible new character in remix

veonal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys u remeber b4 raghu entered remix there was an article in indiantelevison .com reg sohan master where he spoke abt his role he said he is gona form a gang aganst the famous guys of maurya and esp aganst yuvi also he said he is gona fall in luv with tia[dikh raha hain 😡 ]and shrishti said that also a new girl will be cast opp him in the later episodes she is gona be a part of everyones life[is it shy 😕 ]well dnt really understand raghu if he has something agnst rich kids then how cum he fell in luv with tia 😕 and if he really wanted 2 help scholarship students then y target ranveer 😡 😡 😡

actually if i am not mistaken there is no raghu in rebelde in rebelde gaston[arjun] comes back coz 4 tia. actually tia goes out with arjun and ranveer comes 2 know abt this nd hence gets angry on arjun and they have a fite and arjun hence decides 2 plan the kidnapping nd stuff 2 get back at ranny in remix raghu wasnt even shwn have a fite with ranny. now it would have been better 2 show arjun in remix rather than raghu i mean ranveer arjun ki dushmani was something yaar 😉 😉 😉 and even though i hated arjun he somewat matched ranny and was a gud rival unlike raghu naa jane kahaan se aa tapka 🤢 i am sure aparna must be cursing remix producers coz i know how much she liked arjun 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tia_5 thumbnail
hey voe thankx for the info and i realy hope nothing of that sort happens 😡
devilangel thumbnail
it is gonna happen..there will be a new girl i just read an article on that
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ummm..thnx veo...n shreyasi...wer did ya read dt article? 😃
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think raghu's character is very mixed up...and confused..aur veo sach mein yaar raghu is no match for ranveer...especially fighting wise...our ranveer is tho total macho man huh?? 😉
WOH-OW thumbnail
thnx 2 veonal& shreyasi for d info. 😊
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno.....but they shouldn't have messed up with the plot line as it seems so stupid. They should follow it exactly without using their brains. Arjun is a classic villain...n much better to look at than raghu.
coolniyu thumbnail
good point veo
lets hope theres no new character tho,so tht shy n raghu n get 2gethr n leave evry1 else alone 😆
rakhi_uv thumbnail
me2 feel arjun was much better than raghu neday.......raghu is so 🤢 🤢 🤢
anku1420 thumbnail
I think Sabrina(in rebelde)is going to be the new girl who falls in love with Ranveer and always wants to kiss him!