dat was good...
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode was fab and now you've added 'four-moons' πŸ‘πŸΌ
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and they say that the show is not scripted.. Doesn't makes sense when a host comes in and changes the dynamics of the show.. The theme of the show is to show us real people.. so them be... why mess up with their head and call names, threaten them?? Everyone knew Aakashdeep Saigal is a trouble maker.. that its the only reason he was sent in.. It would be foolish to expect him to behave nicely.. If being nice is not the nature of the guy why should he fake it? I find it funny that people expect participants of a reality show to behave in a certain way.. In that case they should give scripts of each of the participants and stop calling it a reality show.. And to the people who are calling Salman a real man for doing what he has done.. It's easy to walk in to the house where all the participants are scared of your stature and talk down upon them with your fake accent.. I will call him a real man when he deals with them without his stardom.. 
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i just loved that AKF episode❀️😊

Esp whn Salman snubs juhi and the way he shuts sky"s mouthπŸ‘

he is the man😍

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: azru

Good one Cruiserji..   keen observation on all da Nitty gritty expressions..=P
P.S:My observation yew spared Juhi this time =P

From the class, I have just analysed a little portion of lesson given to Student Sky by Salman Master ji!πŸ˜›
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakash1234

and they say that the show is not scripted.. Doesn't makes sense when a host comes in and changes the dynamics of the show.. The theme of the show is to show us real people.. so them be... why mess up with their head and call names, threaten them?? Everyone knew Aakashdeep Saigal is a trouble maker.. that its the only reason he was sent in.. It would be foolish to expect him to behave nicely.. If being nice is not the nature of the guy why should he fake it? I find it funny that people expect participants of a reality show to behave in a certain way.. In that case they should give scripts of each of the participants and stop calling it a reality show.. And to the people who are calling Salman a real man for doing what he has done.. It's easy to walk in to the house where all the participants are scared of your stature and talk down upon them with your fake accent.. I will call him a real man when he deals with them without his stardom.. 

Then what should he have done? Allowed the goonda sky to continue to run riot. When a participant threatens another one with physical assault, should the host sit and pray? He did the right thing. He should have slapped Sky and physically thrown him out of the house, thats the least he deserves.
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

From the class, I have just analysed a little portion of lesson given to Student Sky by Salman Master ji!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜• Matlab Picture abi baaki hai...🀣
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Amazing...luved it...well done cruiser...πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌd best part was wen salman said  AJEEB H YAAR...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saturday episode, a landmark episode in itself...Loved to see everyone trying hard to justify themselves and falling flat on their justifications, apart from SID who as it gets mesmerized anytime he sees Salman and Sanju πŸ˜†

Bolti band episode!πŸ˜‰