India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman ki Class, Sky Khallas!

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Just watched Salman Ki Class-Sky Khallas Episode again.

Salman: If you want to go, I WILL TAKE YOU OUT, RIGHT NOW...

SKY (Bandar Ghudki still present): IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ME WITH YOU, I WILL COME...

SALMAN (FIRMLY):
NO...

This is the point Sky realises Salman means business and all his put on act of Dhamkees and Ghudkees, just whithers away...ROFL

SKY: ...BUT, I DON'T WANT TO GO...(You can see that beaten look on his face here...)

SALMAN: hahaha...AJEEB HAI YAAR...HUNHHH...(Perhaps disappointed that Sky didn't bite the bait.)

SKY (Pleading): I am also a human, ...I have also got aggression...phir se wohi cheez aapne swimming pool se nikal kar, haath mein uthakar...mujhe wo bol rahe ho maarne ke liye...I made him (Kid-sid), my Kid brother, nomination se bachaya maine...blah blah...

After this Salman goes on dismantling him on MAAMU, AGE all such crap...even going to the extent of pointing at his own age of 47 to lampoon his objections.

This is the precise point here.

Big Boss should have called the bluff of Sky as well as Sid, long ago...infact the first time itself when they threatened with their Bandar ghudki of,"Kood jaunga, Faand jaunga, Gaon waalo-----------".Shocked

These guys are focused on hanging on, for as long as they possibly can, by hook or crook and BB made a serious error by evicting Pooja Mishra over that kid push, just because Sid said I won't have food, just 5 Kgs. of fruits! Sky's naataks, less said the better!

PS:
I have Tata Sky Plus here, so my life is Zhingalala. I have taken care to watch, pause, rewind, watch again to ensure I did not misunderstand anything in this Salman Ki Class, Sky Khallas episode!
Tongue

Edited by cruiser51 - 19 December 2011 at 1:38am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyainnocenteyez92Soapaddiction11aspirations3456taurus27anns123cutiepiesSphallolaliaMahekFTWBWSweetuVAZ2011cs-07znursinghboredsoulShayariSLV3ForYourEyesOnlykhamosshhh-naureen786-Unconventionalbluerobinprerna4rishavSniCkerDoOdLe

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
salman ne class aur babar li sabki class.sky amar,mishra and sid all got dose from salman
boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Sallu should have dragged him outside but I guess sallu was hesitating bcoz he wasnt sure the last time sky took a shower , so to avoid contamination left it there

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123taurus27SphallolaliaShayari-Cruiser-prerna4rishav

Azru_4_Nik Senior Member
Azru_4_Nik
Azru_4_Nik

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

<font size="3">Just watched Salman Ki Class-Sky Khallas Episode again.

Salman: If you want to go, I WILL TAKE YOU OUT, RIGHT NOW...

SKY (Bandar Ghudki still present): IF YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH ME, I WILL COME...

SALMAN (FIRMLY):
NO...

<font color="#0000FF">This is the point Sky realises Salman means business and all his put on act of Dhamkees and Ghudkees, just whithers away...ROFL</font>

SKY: ...BUT, I DON'T WANT TO GO...(You can see that beaten look on his face here...)

SALMAN: <font color="#FF0000">hahaha...AJEEB HAI YAAR...HUNHHH.</font>..(Perhaps disappointed that Sky didn't bite the bait.)

SKY (Pleading): I am also a human, ...I have also got aggression...phir se wohi cheez aapne swimming pool se nikal kar, haath mein uthakar...mujhe wo bol rahe ho maarne ke liye...I made him (Kid-sid), my Kid brother, nomination se bachaya maine...blah blah...

<font color="#0000FF">After this Salman goes on dismantling him on MAAMU, AGE all such crap...even going to the extent of pointing at his own age of 47 to lampoon his objections.</font>

<font color="#FF0000">This is the precise point here. </font>

Big Boss should have called the bluff of Sky as well as Sid, long ago...infact the first time itself when they threatened with their Bandar ghudki of,<font color="#FF0000">"Kood jaunga, Faand jaunga, Gaon waalo-----------"</font>.Shocked

These guys are focused on hanging on, for as long as they possibly can, by hook or crook and <font color="#0000FF">BB made a serious error by evicting Pooja Mishra over that kid push, just because Sid said I won't have food, just 5 Kgs. of fruits! Sky's naataks, less said the better!</font>

PS:
I have Tata Sky Plus here, so my life is Zhingalala. I have taken care to watch, pause, rewind, watch again to ensure I did not misunderstand anything in this Salman Ki Class, Sky Khallas episode!</font>Tongue

Good one Cruiserji..   keen observation on all da Nitty gritty expressions..=P
P.S:My observation yew spared Juhi this time =P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaShayari-Cruiser-prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Even i noticed sallu's hunhhh LOL LOL

Sallu is awesomeee.. Kya dhoya Star sky ke toh tote ud gaye *in dolly bindra language'.. Saari hekdi nikal gayi aur nautanki bahar aayi Silly   Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepies-naureen786--Cruiser-

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Love d heading! Post as usual superb.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiesBWSweetuSphallolalia-Cruiser-prerna4rishav

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
lol salman talks like a real man
n sky well ... i dont even want to insult little girls by calling him one

my personal fav was 
sky : i know sanju from outside , he has forgiven me 
salman : i doubt tht

at this point if sky has ny shame .. well 
i should stop myself
how dare i assume he has shame :P

Edited by MahekFTW - 19 December 2011 at 1:45am

Sphallolalia-Cruiser-prerna4rishav

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

Sallu should have dragged him outside but I guess sallu was hesitating bcoz he wasnt sure the last time sky took a shower , so to avoid contamination left it there

I think Salman was waiting for SKY to bite the bait and say,"OK, I want to go out with you..."

Sky is not dumb. He knows where to draw line. He got the message and quickly backtracked with a,"Main rehna chaahta hoon, Maine Sanjoo baba ko promise bhi kiya hai, blah-blah)"...Infront of same Sanju Baba, Sky had transformed himself into King Dasharatha's wife Kaikayi, disheveled his hair, discarded his make up (mic) and entered the KOPE-BHAVAN...(Sulking House).LOL

cutiepiesanns123prerna4rishav

Go to top