Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ok choco di i wont maine tu aise hii use ker lia woh emotion 4 u n barnali di instead ov writing dead i did not mean to b rude or sumfing 😳 😳 sorry newayyy 😳

skd ur too muchhhh 👏 haan waise if sum1 writes abt me tu pm me too 😳
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mein bhi line mein lag gayi...waiting 4 my routine by u guyz
-tish
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Okay here's for Barnalidi.... And I tell you there's nothing fictional about the whole thing.......... 😆

5:30 That's the time Barnalidi's day starts. Starts with her usual breakfast making and getting Ria ready for school. Hubby too leaves when Ria leaves so have to get his food ready too. She is jumping around everywhere in the house but please don't talk to her then. You may get jhaar for no reason.😉

8:00am Ria and Hubby both leave for their respective schools and office. Now free. Gets a cup of coffee (100%milk with 2 spoon sugar and maximum amount of Coffee) Reads the newspaper and scan the entertainment section for any news about Rajeev or Ankur Nayyar. Nope… Bad day to start with. Goes to her garden to check her plants and gets mood rejuvenated.

9am Makes few calls. Then desides to sit on the PC. First lets check the mails. Ok all fine. Logs into yahoo now. But keeps herself offline. Now lets see whats happening on IF. KTH forum first. Nothing much so boring these days. Then surf around here and there.

11:00am Gets a call from Seema (sim38) Hi any news… No yaar… Sign kiya… Nahi yaar… Pata nahi kya kar raha hai. And then finally to usual ladies talks. After that again back to the forum.

12 noon God I forgot to make lunch. Ria Hubby both will be home by 1pm. Now…. Yes now starts her actual brains. She makes a call to her hubby. Hi.. remember you lost that bet and said you'll take us for lunch. Now Hubby scientist man… thinks if it's true and I say no then…. Mahabharat at home. Better I say yes. Aur kya chahiye… Barnalidi was waiting just for this. So lunch problem solved.

3pm All back home after lunch. Ria is tucked into bed. Barnalidi on her PC again. One swift visit to IF. Wow Trupti is there. Some exchange of PM's. Then general stuff regarding video and audio are completed.

4pm MTV starts. Any minute Jhoom song of Rajeev may come. So can't miss out anything. But whats this all Himesh's songs…. Where's Rajeev??? There comes a call. Hubby calling asking to get his packing done as he has to leave for Delhi by 5pm. Barnali has now to choose between packing for hubby or Rajeev…. In one room TV is on while packing is going on in another room. She puts one thing in the suitcase and comes jumping to the TV room to check the song. This goes on for 15-20 minutes. Ria gets up and leaves with her cycle to her friends place.

5pm Hubby back home. But still no Rajeev on TV. Hubby is leaving so Barnalidi will have to get up from the front of the TV and go out to say Bye. Fine no problem it's just a matter of 2 minutes and then again I can watch MTV. But….. hubby decides to make a call just before getting into the car. The only thought going round her head… God can't he make the call in his car… Now today I am going to miss my Rajeev. Finally he leaves. Barnalidi is back to the TV to find the last part of the song Jhoom is being shown. Rajeev gets up and leaves……

6pm  Ria is back. Mamma's face expression tells something is wrong. Better to leave her alone today. Washes up without anyone asking her to do it. Finishes her nashta and off to her room with her books. Better not to take any chances today. Barnalidi is sitting quietly watching the closed TV. Gets a call from Trupti now. Again starts with the usual Rajeev stuff and then leads to Ekta. Dil khol kar bash karte hai Ekta ki. They can't say all that here so use the phone to do that...

7pm Gets up and starts her PC. First thing watches Jhoom Video. Now what??? Goes to the video directory. Too many video's of Rajeev and Ankur. What to watch first? Rajeev or Ankur… Ankur or Rajeev…. Finally decides on Ankur.

8pm Makes the dinner ready. Gets a call from me that I may be having dinner at her place as I have some problems regarding cooking today. After this nothing much actually. Dinner at 9 then maybe watch TV for sometime and by 1pm off to bed.

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow bade mamoo.....acha badla liya haii..... 😉 😆 ...but choco dii ka kahan haiii

waise who is the next balli ka bakra...in line peeps... 😆
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dinner pc, lunch pc, pc rajeev, rajeev jhoom, jhoom ankur.,..pc kitchen ,kitchen lunch ,lunch dinner... 😕
komalsirwani thumbnail
😆 harpy dats wat i was thinking 😆 kya day hai yaaaar 👏 lovely description bro 👏
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Bhaskar ...you did cheating...sab tumhare tarah boring nahi hote hai 😕 ...u intentionally potraied Barnali di as the most boring women...which is not true....u did it to remove the tag of being unromantic from urself...😡

lol i think i am making no sense ...kya karun...i have chem -II exam tomorrow...and i am feeling cuckoo...anyways good job 👏 👏 👏

I want to read few more days of KTH people...i am waiting 😡

chocolate
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

Bhaskar ...you did cheating...sab tumhare tarah boring nahi hote hai 😕 ...u intentionally potraied Barnali di as the most boring women...which is not true....u did it to remove the tag of being unromantic from urself...😡

lol i think i am making no sense ...kya karun...i have chem -II exam tomorrow...and i am feeling cuckoo...anyways good job 👏 👏 👏

I want to read few more days of KTH people...i am waiting 😡

chocolate

Not Barnalidi's fault........ her Hubby is like me so what can she do...

😆

sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

😆

yes true. he is tht

even though .... in your company.....😕   hows that possible...😕

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: sim38

even though .... in your company.....😕   hows that possible...😕