Posted: 18 years ago
Hi friends

We all keep wondering how the day passes of our fellow IFians...Answer to this thought...we the mad team did some research..and posted our part of theory. Since i posted my theory on how bhaskar spends his day...I think it will be unfair to let KTH members unaware of the fact...so here i am posting it only for u guys...here it goes

7.00 : Bhaskar is sleeping. Dream sequence chal raha hai, Aamna and Priyanka both dancing with him in Right here Right now song. Wah wah! Dono kya lag rahe hai! Arre wow now he is doing Lala la run with Aamna.😳 Suddenly He felt a hard hit on his check. Atlast his eyes get wide open. His roommate standing infornt of him …with all the anger on his face, muttering "Bhaskar I am not ur Aamna nor your Priyanka. I just came to wake u up and u started to sing lalal with ur besoora voice holding my hand…how dare u….i am going to change my room right away". Roommate left in an angry manner. Bhaskar sighed….not because he lost a wonderful roommate, who does many job for him …but because that was not Aamna's hand after all.

7.30: Bhaksar getting freshen up, Still he is all blank. He did that dream sequence with Aamna and Priyanka , ismain room mate kyun  naraz ho raha hai…Galti insane se hi hote hai.😕 He looks at watch and pauses the thoughts and hurries up.

8.00: Bhaskar is all ready. But it is too early for him to leave. So why not utilize this time and get online. He logs in to IF. OH my God! So many pms and half of them are from GMs. " No need to start the day with the pms of devil GMs"😡 He said to himself. So he started to read the pms from normal members of KTH.  To his surprise he finds each of them says the same thing..'Hi Big B Can u tell me when Rajeev and aamna will sign a show together? Waiting for reply'…Bhaskar for a second thought "when I got this personal reporter job for Rajeev Khandelwal-Aamna Shariff," He can't remember that he has accepted any job like that. "Then why the hell everyone asks me. I should be paid for it. For Aamna I can do the publicity free of cost….but next time I shall surely tell this to Rajeev. With this promise he logs off and headed toward institute.

8.30: At the institute Sir of Bhaskar got him,… "Bhaskar have u finished the project I gave u last night?" He suddenly realized he hasn't finished cause he was following an interesting thread at SRGMP section last night. He tried to make an excuse saying he was feeling not good last night so was taking rest. " But I saw u online on IF last night" Sir answered in a  'I caught u red handed, beta!' way. Bhaskar feels shy and confused again….Starts thinking isn't being on IF counted as taking rest?? And went lab to finish the unfinished work.😕

12.00: Finished the work and handed the result to sir. Sir smiled and say "which thread u were following by the way?" Mr. Confused is confused again. Can't make mind if now he can say the truth or not? So left the place blushingly.😳

12.30: Back to hostel. Logs in to IF and all messengers instantly. The day already started badly Dev members can't make it worse so decide to read the pms by them. First chocolate…Oh god this girl is back again with some weird ideas for KTH. He read the half pm by her …it went completely over his head. So he replied Wah! Gauher great ideas…go ahead. Next one by Megha_Desai..she is saying that she is going to be away again. Yeh larki kab ate hai kab jate hai….mujhe kuch samajh nahi ata hai. But he replied take care bye bye to her. Third one is by Jem. She is upset because soemone said bad about HR in SRGMP section. So she pmed Bhaskar to cry on his shoulder. Bhaskar first removed the crying emticons retrieved the message of jem and send a  pre-written consolation message right away😃.Next message..this message is from Vijay. He wants a message recorded by Rajeev on woman's day. Now this is interesting….If he wants Rajeev one, then he must be asking for Aamna's message too. He immediately pinged Vijay in messengers. "Should I call aamna and record her message too….since it is woman's day!" After 5 mins Vijay replied "arre IF is full of girls and girls want to listen to Rajeev not to Aamna….So whatever Rajeev says for woman's day record karo." With broken heart💔 Bhaskar says okay. But instantly cheer up thinking he will call this afternoon…then there will be huge chances that Aamna will also be there with Rajeev.

13.00: Bhaskar on KTH section. Merrily Browsing here and there. Pulling members leg, Enjoying the party threads, Deleting/Editing unnecessary posts.😳

14.00:Forcefully shifted himself to food. BRB in all chats windows.😛

14.30: Back in action again after filling petrol. Bhaskar now doing his part in mod sec. The chat windows are also open with Gauher, Sree, Priya. Suddenly Raksha pops up. She is literally mad at him for being partial to chocolate when it comes to Rajeev.  He tried to cool her down but she went offline being upset. Bhaskar bro feeling confused again. What he has done now.😕

15.00: A PM comes from a SRGMP member….saying u look very cute in your avatar.😃 Bhaskar lost his temper people have started to think that he is girl and the person in her avi(Aamna) is him. He post a long topic on this in SRGMP sec and then felt bit cooled down.

16.00: Off for tea break😊

16.30: ya this is high time to call Rajeev, Full chances Aamna will also be there. He called him up and requested him…Rajeev shocked for a while are u sure I have to give a message on woman's day? Bhaskar repeated Vijay's words in robotic manner "yeah cause IF is full of female members and aap jo bhi kehtey hai unlogon ko woh amrit lagta hai. Rajeev understood the depth of the matter and agrees to give a message. After the recording suddenly Bhaksar asked "where is aamna?" Rajeev- "huh? OH she!…She is out of town." Bhaskar feeling completely sad now.😔

18.00: Message sending is over and now our Bhaskar bro in his Lab officially working and unofficially dozing off. Priya and sree messaging him continuously. He is reading half of them and half of them are remaining unread since he is feeling sleepy.

19.00: He has finished his work in Lab with much pain cause of this dizziness. Now even bigger problem infront of him…since his roommate is upset with him he has to cook all by himself. OH god!🤢 Yeh kaam to phir bhi ho jata hai but cooking..tauba karo yaar. He dialed Barnali di's number and innocently describes his problem of cooking. Barnali di understood the matter and invites him over dinner. This is what Bhaksar looking for. He agreed instantly.

20.00: Bhaskar at Barnali di's home. It is still too early for dinner in a Bengali house, So he went to look for Barnalidi's daughter Ria. He found her in her room. Ria was also waiting for him and as soon as he came the game of luddo started.  All the snakes coming on Bhaskar's way and all the ladders coming for Ria…Bhaskar tried to do cheating but he got caught by the small girl Ria.No need to say today is a bad day for our Bhaskar bro.

21.00: The food is ready. Everyone is at dinner table. Even Bhaskar's Sir is also with them for dinner. HE is also used to the fact that Bhaskar is lazy to cook and ends up with maska maro to Barnali di and gets invited everyday.😉

22.00: Sir again took Bhaskar to work. *sigh boring work* don't worry IF and chatting will go side by side.😛

23.00: Bhaskar busy in work suddenly his fiance Waheda call him up. Asking kya kar rahe ho. Bhaskar- kuch nahi working. Waheeda- Acha  what u are doing tomorrow can we go for a outing tomorrow? Bhaskar- No I can't, loads of work. Jem and Megha is away on IF. So I have to take care there too. Waheeda: Oh god India forums again  *sigh* Bhaskar: Sorry?  Waheeda: Eggjactly! Acha listen look outside it s full moon ….so romantic.😳 Bhaskar: Today is not amavarsha so it has to be a moon there. What so romantic about it?  See it works in a scientific way, Every month the moon…..Hello hello! Line disconnected.

Around 3 at night: Bhaskar has finished all the work at Lab. Has bid bye bye to all IF friends. Now he is back to Hostel. His roommate still there…Since he need to provide a three weeks notice to change the room.😃 Bhaskar tries to patch but again got confused if the room mate has agreed or not. All tired Bhaskar bro goes to sleep and his dream with Aamna and Priyanka Chopra continues.😳

The Fin!

Disclaimer: This topic is for pure fun...no hard feeling intended. If u want to make spoof of any fellow member u are more than welcome😛

Chocolate

i wanted 2 be the first one to post 😉 😳 😳 ....read 1st para....aage padh k baaki ki tippani deti hoon 😆
😆 how unromantic must say... 😆

😆 wahhaa i love first part

bout priyanka n aamna dream 😆

cool 😉

pink

Originally posted by harpy

😆

yes true. he is tht

oo..really..the motto is back to square 2 actually first dream about aamna and priyanka(according to post)and then work a lot(be unromantic too)then again dreqam about aamna and priyanka...heeh
ok this was my thought after reading the post...
excellent dii.................. 😆

yeh dream part is too guddddddddddddddddddd 😉 😉 😉

Originally posted by harpy

samjha karo...she is having her exams 😆....n

aftr all its bout bro 😉😆😆

Yeh kya...........

Why just me.... Get others too. Let me get about few others. Wait..........

mai sab samajh gaya..... 😉

matlab yeh kai hum nai ek dusrai ki yahan wat laga ni

hai..... 😆

laikin kiya zaruri hai kai aisa sequense hee kerna

hai..... 😳    i mean koi or day time nahi ho sakta

kiya...... i mean any member in office or school or

college etc etc..... 😳

let me think kai kis kis ki wat llagani hai.... 😉

tum log kaho toh apney TOP 10 SHIKAARS kai names

bhaijoon yahan.... 😆